Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the advanced part of my Bios, I see Intel Speedstep Tech (IST) but no Enhanced Intel Speedstep Tech (EIST).

Anyone know why?

Sorry but haven't OC much. Thank you/
 

·
Not new to Overclock.net
Joined
·
77,947 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mitchrapp View Post
In the advanced part of my Bios, I see Intel Speedstep Tech (IST) but no Enhanced Intel Speedstep Tech (EIST).

Anyone know why?

Sorry but haven't OC much. Thank you/
For some reason, it doesn't have the same name from motherboard to motherboard. Mine's even more ordinary: "Intel Speedstep".

So, this is indeed Enhanced Intel Speedstep.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post
For some reason, it doesn't have the same name from motherboard to motherboard. Mine's even more ordinary: "Intel Speedstep".

So, this is indeed Enhanced Intel Speedstep.
Okay I was thinking that but wasn't a 100% sure. Thank you very much.
 

·
Not new to Overclock.net
Joined
·
77,947 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mitchrapp View Post
Okay I was thinking that but wasn't a 100% sure. Thank you very much.
You're welcome!
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top