Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EK releases new XRES liquid cooling pump reservoir combo!

EK Water Blocks, Slovenia based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce EK-SPC Series of pump reservoir combo units. Recently debuted with Slim Series kits, EK-XRES 100 SPC-60 MX PWM with included pump is now available as a standalone product!



EK-XRES 100 SPC-60 MX PWM (incl. pump) is a value oriented water cooling pump reservoir combo. It has been designed to lower the production costs yet still offer great hydraulic performance at the best price.

Excellent choice for mini ITX builds!

The core of the unit is EK-SPC 60 water pump that uses only a 4-pin PWM FAN header for operation; no MOLEX connector is required! PWM control will allow you to set automatic pump speed regulation depending on your CPU temperature. Full performance on demand or whisper quiet operation in idle mode!

With the maximum pressure head at 3.2m (10,5 ft), maximum flow at 450 L/h and a very compact form, we recommend this pump reservoir combo for smaller builds, particularly if you are assembling your custom loop in a mini ITX case.



Very compact form factor makes this pump reservoir combo a great choice for mini ITX builds!

EK-XRES 100 SPC-60 MX PWM series reservoir comes preinstalled with anti-cyclone insert for preventing any vortex issues. The main body features two G1/4 threaded ports, of which one is an inlet (in the reservoir) and one is an outlet (from the pump). At the bottom of the unit, customers will find vibration dampening rubber mounting system which effectively de-couples the water pump from the rest of the computer chassis. Reservoir tube is made of quality acrylic material, while the rest of the pump/reservoir body is made from injection molded quality ABS material.

XRES SPC MX reservoir can be easily upgraded with longer reservoir cylinder tubes, used by EK-RES X3 series reservoirs.

Availability and pricing

EK-XRES 100 SPC-60 MX PWM (incl. pump) is already available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. Below you can find MSR prices with VAT included.

  • EK-XRES 100 SPC-60 MX PWM (incl. pump) 75.95€
 

·
Missing friends
Joined
·
15,996 Posts
can we get a few perspective shots, maybe a HD or SDD or can of coke next to it ?
 

·
WaterCooler
Joined
·
2,542 Posts
I see the holes in the bottom are still 50x50mm. Can other tops be used too? Also will this pump be sold separately?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,562 Posts
Quote:
can we get a few perspective shots, maybe a HD or SDD or can of coke next to it ?
It's the same size as EK-XRES 100 MX DDC 3.2 PWM unit. But good idea about the scale nonetheless
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by SortOfGrim View Post

Can other tops be used too? Also will this pump be sold separately?
1) No, they can't.
2) Yes it will, with XTOP type volute. ETA few weeks.
 

·
Missing friends
Joined
·
15,996 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EK_tiborrr View Post

Quote:
can we get a few perspective shots, maybe a HD or SDD or can of coke next to it ?
It's the same size as EK-XRES 100 MX DDC 3.2 PWM unit. But good idea about the scale nonetheless
biggrin.gif
then ill buy that, i <3 ddcs !
 

·
WaterCooler
Joined
·
2,542 Posts
Last question than I'll shut up
wink.gif
Is this the same pump that is currently in the Predator AIO series?
 

·
Missing friends
Joined
·
15,996 Posts
The slim one
 

·
Call me VSG
Joined
·
12,852 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SortOfGrim View Post

Last question than I'll shut up
wink.gif
Is this the same pump that is currently in the Predator AIO series?
Quote:
Originally Posted by derickwm View Post

No
Quote:
Originally Posted by B NEGATIVE View Post

Its very likely the 6w unit from the Predator.

EDIT:It is the 6w Predator unit,just asked Derick.

Its good for a GPU block and a small rad extra,not much more.
headscratch.gif
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
12,389 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by geggeg View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SortOfGrim View Post

Last question than I'll shut up
wink.gif
Is this the same pump that is currently in the Predator AIO series?
Quote:
Originally Posted by derickwm View Post

No
Quote:
Originally Posted by B NEGATIVE View Post

Its very likely the 6w unit from the Predator.

EDIT:It is the 6w Predator unit,just asked Derick.

Its good for a GPU block and a small rad extra,not much more.
headscratch.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
609 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by akira749 View Post

EK releases new XRES liquid cooling pump reservoir combo!

EK Water Blocks, Slovenia based premium liquid cooling gear manufacturer, is proud to introduce EK-SPC Series of pump reservoir combo units. Recently debuted with Slim Series kits, EK-XRES 100 SPC-60 MX PWM with included pump is now available as a standalone product!


EK-XRES 100 SPC-60 MX PWM (incl. pump) is a value oriented water cooling pump reservoir combo. It has been designed to lower the production costs yet still offer great hydraulic performance at the best price.

Excellent choice for mini ITX builds!

The core of the unit is EK-SPC 60 water pump that uses only a 4-pin PWM FAN header for operation; no MOLEX connector is required! PWM control will allow you to set automatic pump speed regulation depending on your CPU temperature. Full performance on demand or whisper quiet operation in idle mode!

With the maximum pressure head at 3.2m (10,5 ft), maximum flow at 450 L/h and a very compact form, we recommend this pump reservoir combo for smaller builds, particularly if you are assembling your custom loop in a mini ITX case.



Very compact form factor makes this pump reservoir combo a great choice for mini ITX builds!

EK-XRES 100 SPC-60 MX PWM series reservoir comes preinstalled with anti-cyclone insert for preventing any vortex issues. The main body features two G1/4 threaded ports, of which one is an inlet (in the reservoir) and one is an outlet (from the pump). At the bottom of the unit, customers will find vibration dampening rubber mounting system which effectively de-couples the water pump from the rest of the computer chassis. Reservoir tube is made of quality acrylic material, while the rest of the pump/reservoir body is made from injection molded quality ABS material.

XRES SPC MX reservoir can be easily upgraded with longer reservoir cylinder tubes, used by EK-RES X3 series reservoirs.

Availability and pricing

EK-XRES 100 SPC-60 MX PWM (incl. pump) is already available for purchase through EK Webshop and Partner Reseller Network. Below you can find MSR prices with VAT included.

  • EK-XRES 100 SPC-60 MX PWM (incl. pump) 75.95€
  • Less than 2 weeks and already a 9.04€ price increase?
  • If you must bundle, at least offer a choice between PWM and voltage control... PWM ports are typically at a premium.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfoSeeker View Post

  • Less than 2 weeks and already a 9.04€ price increase?
  • If you must bundle, at least offer a choice between PWM and voltage control... PWM ports are typically at a premium.
You must probably be in the US and if it's the fact, than the price you're seeing is in USD instead of EUR. 84.99USD is pretty much 75.95EUR
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
609 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by akira749 View Post

You must probably be in the US and if it's the fact, than the price you're seeing is in USD instead of EUR. 84.99USD is pretty much 75.95EUR
Dam, I knew that... nother brain fart I guess.

Thank you.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,682 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top