Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have an EK Revo dual D5? Thinking of changing my pumps out. Looking for a really quiet setup.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have the EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM Serial - (incl. 2x pump) mounted at the bottom of a CaseLabs Mercury S8 casing (with solid lower section side door hiding the pump), and it runs very quietly (and efficiently) at ~1,200 rpm (think translates to about ~30% pump speed).

·
Registered
911 Posts
I have the EK-XTOP Revo Dual D5 PWM Serial - (incl. 2x pump) mounted at the bottom of a CaseLabs Mercury S8 casing (with solid lower section side door hiding the pump), and it runs very quietly (and efficiently) at ~1,200 rpm (think translates to about ~30% pump speed).
When you say lower section, do you have it in the pedestal? Do you have any pic of the mounted pumps. I’m going to replace my ddcs with 2 d5s. I also have the MS8. I have the pedestal and plan on mounting the EK-XTOP there.

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
I use one to provide solid head pressure while being able to keep the RPM low on each pump, as I have an external element to my loop. Works a treat and runs very silent for flow rate I run it at. Even pushing water through a fair number of components, tube runs and radiators.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts