Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
I believe that i read an article a while back that dates after the one you linked and it said that there were no plans on making a next elder scrolls, but you never know, none of these were official so there still could be one.

·
Premium Member
7,204 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by umeris View Post
I believe that i read an article a while back that dates after the one you linked and it said that there were no plans on making a next elder scrolls, but you never know, none of these were official so there still could be one.

·
Registered
4,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by umeris View Post
after the one you linked and it said that there were no plans on making a next elder scrolls, but you never know, none of these were official so there still could be one.
1. Don't lie to me
2. It's my fault I didn't buy enough copies of Oblivion...
3. Maybe if I offer them a 5870...
4. So many hours I played, so many hours waiting in that game...
5. But there is still a chance it comes out!
6. Maybe someone else will take there spot and make a great rpg.
7. Its okay, I still have never played their Arena game, maybe I'll go do that.

Okay, went through my 7 stages, all better, but that really sucks!

·
Registered
358 Posts
If they don't announce it at E3, it probably won't come out this year.

My only hope is that they can create a world on par with the one we saw in Morrowind. Color me uninterested if they announce that it is going to have another rather boring and generic setting like Oblivion. Who knows what will happen though, since apparently the man behind much of the greatness of the games before Oblivion left the company after making Morrowind.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I had heard rumors of an TES MMORPG. But someone also told me I was wrong. I hope they are right!

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by slipstream808 View Post
I had heard rumors of an TES MMORPG. But someone also told me I was wrong. I hope they are right!
I hope they are wrong.... There are plenty of other MMOs out there. TES is all about immersion and all that good stuff that gets totally thrown out the window in an MMO.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
It will probably come out in 2011 along with diablo 3 and fermi

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by RyanBlackn View Post
Hopefully it won't be even more dumbed down because of the console peasants.
Precisely!

·
Enthusiast Gamer
3,829 Posts
I thought they were making an Elders Scrolls MMO and not a single player one. Read about it on Gamespot sometime ago.

·
Premium Member
6,003 Posts
It is Bethesda's style to wait a generation in gaming and then come out, guns blazing with the best state of the art things. Oblivion was a pioneer in DX9 for consoles, the same way Morrowind was a pioneer in DX8 for the xbox and PC, and the same way daggerfall pushed the envelope back on windows 98. If it does come out it will be great, my fingers are crossed because I have loved all of their games each for different reasons.

·
Registered
249 Posts
As an Elder Scrolls fanboy (I have an original copy of Daggerfall with the sweet foil box for crying out loud) I really hope they do one soon. On the same note, I don't want them to rush it.

So... conflicted...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts