Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 2252 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,102 Posts
Interesting case for water cooling. Looks like you could get a 60mm thick radiator up top there.
biggrin.gif


Are you going to be removing the drive bays in the front?

Subbed!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHighScore View Post

Interesting case for water cooling. Looks like you could get a 60mm thick radiator up top there.
biggrin.gif

Are you going to be removing the drive bays in the front?
Subbed!
Hey Thanks. Just getting started today. Still thinking about whats getting removed and what hardware and all that jazz.. a 60mm thick will work to answer your Q.
thumb.gif
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,102 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanoverfist View Post

This will be a Intel build and I need some suggestions on MotherBoard. would like to find a used 2500k as well or 2600k
smile.gif
I'm a big fan of MSI for the 1155 socket. Out of all the 1155 boards I have used (ASUS P8P67 Vanilla, Maximus IV GENE-Z, ASRock E4 G3, MSI Z77A-GD65) I like my MSI the most. I had memory problems on the gene-z while filling all 4 dimms. THe MSI has the nicest bios and looks the best as well IMO. It is also a lot better priced then the ASUS overpriced crap IMO. Features like OC Genie and Dual bios are really nice.

I am also a big fan of MSI because RMA is really easy in Canada from what I read on Canadian sites.

I am going to be swapping out for the MSI Z77 Mpower simply for aesthetics soon.

I know I am kind of a fanboy.
tongue.gif
 

·
: ( ) { : | : & } ; :
Joined
·
3,616 Posts
I actually want to see this! As for motherboards, are you looking to SLI and crossfire perhaps?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHighScore View Post

I'm a big fan of MSI for the 1155 socket. Out of all the 1155 boards I have used (ASUS P8P67 Vanilla, Maximus IV GENE-Z, ASRock E4 G3, MSI Z77A-GD65) I like my MSI the most. I had memory problems on the gene-z while filling all 4 dimms. THe MSI has the nicest bios and looks the best as well IMO. It is also a lot better priced then the ASUS overpriced crap IMO. Features like OC Genie and Dual bios are really nice.
I am also a big fan of MSI because RMA is really easy in Canada from what I read on Canadian sites.
I am going to be swapping out for the MSI Z77 Mpower simply for aesthetics soon.
I know I am kind of a fanboy.
tongue.gif
Thanks.. I should have made myself a little clearer on the MB.. Should have a Black and Orange theme as well.. This Build will not be my main gaming rig .. More of a CaseMod Practice for me. and Also i got bored after Finishing My last build. Probably Go up for sale after Completion. Who knows..
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSCoder4ever View Post

I actually want to see this! As for motherboards, are you looking to SLI and crossfire perhaps?
Yep.. SLI..

Here is one Contender for the Motherboard Tell me what you guys Think

 

·
d[ o_0 ]b
Joined
·
7,317 Posts
its got the orange in it. so id say that is definitely a contender.
thumb.gif
 
1 - 20 of 2252 Posts
Top