Overclock.net banner

481 - 500 of 568 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
No.

irrelevant to electricity or to any issue altogether, you can as well post your dumb idea in sound cards section, the relevance will be identical - none.
this is why you can create a safe space for your "peeps" who will be trying dumb settings with you.

wrong * wrong = wrong
I'll post wherever I please Mr. Trump.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi guys,
maybe you guys already know it but i had a asus pro mainboard and there was a option called "Phase Control" when i set it to optimize, than you could feel the change, like it was snappier idk.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This "issue" seems to be a somewhat intelligent (e.g. IQ ≥ 115), somewhat rational version of the unfortunately widespread pop-culture mentality of "5G causes illness/disease", "electromagnetic hypersensitivities", "techno-phantoms", and so forth coming from the restless stay-at-home crowd... Those videos look perfectly normal, I'm not sure suspecting EMI being the culprit of some (extremely minor, from the looks of it) in-game lag is the most rational approach. Obviously building a new computer fixed this "issue" for the OP, yet I wonder how much it had to do with software or everything and anything besides mains AC power being problematic, lol.

·
Registered
677 Posts
Obviously building a new computer fixed this "issue" for the OP
it's not obvious, because OP had multiple PCs and a lot of different equipment to have absolutely no impact on the problem. the rest of your comment doesn't make sense at all.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Guys idk, maybe i dont have the same issue like u, but i find way how to check choppy desynced gameplay, but this thing only for CS:GO, if u get intrested i will describe u

·
Registered
7 Posts
describe to me pleaseeeee
[/ QUOTE]
The first thing u need to download demo your faceit match
Just shift +f2 load the demo, after u need to set 3.4% point demo speed, then u can see how looks the gameplay, my gameplay so choppy at angles when i turn around my mouse, as u can see on my youtube video, cs go skipping frames

·
Registered
7 Posts
replay is not a representation of anything
Man i saw a lot of difference on every demo, sometimes it goes so ****ing smooth, if i cant shoot and my bullets hits somewhere but not in the crosshair i will see on demo choppy angles, thats your true and your choice, trust me or no, aswell i easily will check my reaction time>when i saw>when i start to move my mouse, on this demo as u can see my reaction looks like a guy without eyes and movin mouse with 5 kg weight, crosshair pos, and bullet holes different, i purely remember how click and my shot is delayed and did hole in another area. My input will be worst when i turn on my stream, and stream delay makes my mouse crazy i really dont know how it can be possible, easy to notice, but hard to describe. Sorry for my bad english, also tomorrow i will move to 2 another houses on different dots of city, gonna check my pc, then will reply, if have any news

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
I've found this interesting blog.

Exactly what I said and now I've found out it's TRUE

"On top of that it’s also wise to keep your router and cable as far away from other electronic devices as possible, just to limit the potential harm from any EMI that might find its way into your cable. "
There are also Shielded RJ11 connectors which 99% of the people don't use. I have Cable Modem but it's should be exactly the same with the same rules.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Man i saw a lot of difference on every demo, sometimes it goes so ****ing smooth, if i cant shoot and my bullets hits somewhere but not in the crosshair i will see on demo choppy angles, thats your true and your choice, trust me or no, aswell i easily will check my reaction time>when i saw>when i start to move my mouse, on this demo as u can see my reaction looks like a guy without eyes and movin mouse with 5 kg weight, crosshair pos, and bullet holes different, i purely remember how click and my shot is delayed and did hole in another area. My input will be worst when i turn on my stream, and stream delay makes my mouse crazy i really dont know how it can be possible, easy to notice, but hard to describe. Sorry for my bad english, also tomorrow i will move to 2 another houses on different dots of city, gonna check my pc, then will reply, if have any news
you are wrongly watch your demo you need 128 tick + 128 tick and cl_interpolate 0 if you want see clear mouse movement

·
Registered
7 Posts
you are wrongly watch your demo you need 128 tick + 128 tick and cl_interpolate 0 if you want see clear mouse movement
Man, client sided prediction is working good, u can see that when i switch gun and shoot, server sided prediction works like **** only around angles.That how my game works, no difference at demo and online play, the same gameplay.

·
Registered
3 Posts
not electricity. same problem with my pc on lan where is different electricity and internet. or maybe infected mouse, keyboard, headset firmware by dirty electricity

·
Registered
7 Posts
not electricity. same problem with my pc on lan where is different electricity and internet. or maybe infected mouse, keyboard, headset firmware by dirty electricity
That could be u have another pc part related problem, no one cant be sure about we all have the same issue at all

481 - 500 of 568 Posts