Overclock.net banner

621 - 640 of 725 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #621
I've put together some information on my github recently on similar topic as well as a hypothetical ideal cable management implementation for people who have higher noise floors, sources of interference or perhaps higher susceptibility. Hopefully you can get to a point where the sways bad vs good are far less noticeable, and the experience enjoyable and relatively consistent.

·
HappyPanda
33 Posts
IT DOES NOT WORK

Looks like I found something. But not about electricity, dont kick me plz.

We all have service "Служба репозитория состояний". State Repository Service in english I think. When I stop this service, my mouse works perfect several seconds and service starts again.
Go deeper. We can disable this service at all.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\StateRepository]
"Start"=dword:00000004 (instead 3)
Everything loading more than half minute. Only desktop links works (you have to make .reg files OFF and ON in advance and put it to desktop).
And enjoy mouse responsiveness.

·
HappyPanda
33 Posts
Got the best mouse movement in years.
No change from time of day, no dynamic acceleration, no "gravity" effect.
I will test it for a few days and if anyone is interested, I'll write a solution.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Got the best mouse movement in years.
No change from time of day, no dynamic acceleration, no "gravity" effect.
I will test it for a few days and if anyone is interested, I'll write a solution.
enjoy your lucky period time its will be for 7 days let me know then

·
Registered
19 Posts
WHats ur solution yury ?
Looks like I found something. But not about electricity, dont kick me plz.

We all have service "Служба репозитория состояний". State Repository Service in english I think. When I stop this service, my mouse works perfect several seconds and service starts again.
Go deeper. We can disable this service at all.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\StateRepository]
"Start"=dword:00000004 (instead 3)
Everything loading more than half minute. Only desktop links works (you have to make .reg files OFF and ON in advance and put it to desktop).
And enjoy mouse responsiveness.

·
Registered
13 Posts
it did get me smoother feeling but game keeps randomly alt-tabbing which is really annoying cause to get it back takes like 20 seconds :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
nothing will work for more then 1-3 days this problem is more then just change something
tHAT IS right but im open to hear any kind of solutions, too bad this guy is one of these ''i got a fix but wont tell anyone'' guys

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
@x7007 Keep us updated

K, giving some update after more than 2 Months of usage. my LG OLED E6 TV broke so I got replace with LG OLED 55CX with 120Hz and I also replaced my GPU from 1080GTX to Sapphire 6900XT .I've read about the usage of the stetzerizer filters, where to put them, and what exactly to check. I followed a guide on youtube understanding how it has the most affect and what exactly EMI/EMF distance affects devices.

Now from what I understand, my room doesn't actually have the EMI/EMF issue, because, without even power, everything turned off I still had an issue, if you followed that before. so whatever is coming inside the electricity is coming from outside which affect the power line and the only defense I have is them filters + the UPS that has EMI/EMF Filter support, without that support I couldn't connect them directly to the UPS power. now one disadvantage the filters have, is they are powered on, means they take some serious power if you connect 2-3 to a UPS, for my case I need 2 so that's why I needed big power 3000VA which they say is 2400Watt.

So the thing that most fixed my issue is the https://www.stetzerelectric.com/store/stetzerizer-filters/
I bought them directly from the importer so I got 12 I think. I've read that the GreenWave Dirty Electricity Filters and Meters - Greenwave Filters has a bit better EMI reduction per device, but it was hard getting them.

APC Easy UPS SRV 3000VA 230V SRV3KI
Was needed because I need UPS so I needed a device that can work with EMI/EMF filters.

Power filters
Reduces electromagnetic interference (EMI) and radio frequency interference (RFI) to block unwanted noise, providing clean and distortion-free electricity to all power outlets

One thing I'll say, NO ONE even the importer or APC or Electric Technician knew anything about What, Where, How, Why, about this issue. So anything I took for my knowledge is here from this thread and Google like crazy about anything EMI related from Youtube, guide/technical/specification websites and even the affect of EMI/EMF on humans. I did have Headache like a strong feeling on the head every time I was in my room, entered. only when I left the room the feeling disappear so I always had the feeling I need to go out of the room. with the EMI filters, I don't have it anymore. so they have more than Mouse fix, they fix health issues. I can say it's the best buy I ever had.

The most important information I got is from some CompuTIA paper about EMI/EMF and a youtube video I saw about how EMI/EMF actually work with cables and the radiation levels/distances they have on specific cable orientation.

at first, I put the filters all over the house but I didn't feel anything better. so I put more in my room on specific locations where I tested at least a couple of hours and I noticed the mouse getting worse or better on the exact places. some location it didn't do anything, and some improved a lot. so it is really a trial and error.

Some pictures for you to see where I put them. the 2 on near the UPS with all the power cables have 80% of the work. they change the most. and a picture that shows the relation and distance from the UPS.

Also you can see it's been exactly 2 months since the post... :D

End of Words, I fixed the issue 100%

I want to say a couple of things, big thanks to TimeCard, he was a bit hard on the start, saying what to do like a boss yelling, but it eventually paid off. he was right as he also tested himself and saw what could be the main issue. also thank to couple more people who had some clues about what could help or have an affect, leading me in the right direction. without them, I wouldn't even go on a solo search or even know what to search. So big clap to you all. (y):):cool: Clown Mouse is no more 🤡🤛
So I'm giving my part now after I did what they started, leading more people to do the same.

Sources/Videos

[Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag - Blur Busters Forums

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
what should we learn from this screenshots there is like literaly everywhere filter how many do you have them in room?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
what should we learn from this screenshots there is like literaly everywhere filter how many do you have them in room?
2x 1cm from the UPS far from the computer

4x on the left side on the computer far from the computer and UPS

Need to put one on every section that has a big power cable or area that comes to EMI from it, what matters most is it blocks anything from outside including what's inside.

I also figured out that Bcdedit /set useplatformclock NO, fix the youtube issue I had a very long time, I think since I deleted this value I started to have the issue. adding it now makes youtube way faster with the full-screen transition. it was unbearable it took 4-8 seconds just to get in fullscreen and out. now it's instant.

I will make a short video of me playing a game like Just Cause 4 or something to show the accuracy of the mouse. or if any of you have other ideas to show it is fixed.

·
Registered
30 Posts
2x 1cm from the UPS far from the computer

4x on the left side on the computer far from the computer and UPS

Need to put one on every section that has a big power cable or area that comes to EMI from it, what matters most is it blocks anything from outside including what's inside.

I also figured out that Bcdedit /set useplatformclock NO, fix the youtube issue I had a very long time, I think since I deleted this value I started to have the issue. adding it now makes youtube way faster with the full-screen transition. it was unbearable it took 4-8 seconds just to get in fullscreen and out. now it's instant.

I will make a short video of me playing a game like Just Cause 4 or something to show the accuracy of the mouse. or if any of you have other ideas to show it is fixed.
accuracy mouse no delay on keyboard no stutter crisp clean monitor with 100% clarity no desync in games everything should be perfect yes?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
accuracy mouse no delay on keyboard no stutter crisp clean monitor with 100% clarity no desync in games everything should be perfect yes?
ye it is

621 - 640 of 725 Posts