Overclock.net banner

641 - 660 of 725 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is there any cheaper alternative 😂😂 A 1500$ UPS and like 200$ for those filters. I'd maybe buy it if I knew for sure that what you said works for fixing input lag in games like an actual video proof (I know you prob need other equipment to record gameplay in game). You also said it "improved the most" so did it completely fix input lag in games or what? Also is the change instant in gameplay when you plug in UPS and filters

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Is there any cheaper alternative 😂😂 A 1500$ UPS and like 200$ for those filters. I'd maybe buy it if I knew for sure that what you said works for fixing input lag in games like an actual video proof (I know you prob need other equipment to record gameplay in game). You also said it "improved the most" so did it completely fix input lag in games or what? Also is the change instant in gameplay when you plug in UPS and filters
You don't really need the Online UPS. I need it to protect my equipment so it was necessary to be able to use the EMI power filters with a UPS that supports it because I already had a Line Interactive UPS so I wanted to replace one with more power anyway.

About the EMI power filter, you just need to know where to put them. you will be able to notice an instant improvement, it's that easy. EMI works as instant directive power, so whatever you do it will have an affect immediately, so it's also important to put them in the right place to have 100% affect.

About the showing, if you can see me able to do headshot and hit pinpoint easy, that means everything is fine, right? so showing how it is when it's working is easy, showing when it's not is a bit hard. I already saw someone put video like this, I just need to be able to capture both my hand and screen, but it's hard because it's 55 inch TV. I wouldn't mind if I was able to. but I will show a quick video with Just Cause 4 shooting some people from afar and close so you can see the mouse moves instants.

3 Kinds of issues I had on the computer.

1. Mouse feels floaty when starting to move and floaty when stopping, kinda keeps going a bit and doesn't stop where I want
2. has some weird stuttering when moving really really slow, it's visible
3. feels very heavy and slow, makes it hard to do fast turning or anything related to instant action

1 kind of issue I had on my Health

1. I felt like my head getting puddings every second, doesn't really hurt but it makes me sleepy and tired. this is one of the biggest cause of EMI

All these issues resolved with the EMI filters. If I can explain the issues to you then you must know I had them, because no one can make this up :D
And I would never lie about that because I'm just happy I resolved it, and it did cost me money, but I would never tell anything to waste money if it didn't.

You don't have anything to lose actually, from Gaming and Health it improved both of these things for me. it might sound weird but sometimes I don't sleep for more than 15 hours, without the EMI I would feel total tiresome after less than 3-4 hours, including the crap performance on the PC I wouldn't be able to stay in my room.

·
Registered
20 Posts
You don't really need the Online UPS. I need it to protect my equipment so it was necessary to be able to use the EMI power filters with a UPS that supports it because I already had a Line Interactive UPS so I wanted to replace one with more power anyway.

About the EMI power filter, you just need to know where to put them. you will be able to notice an instant improvement, it's that easy. EMI works as instant directive power, so whatever you do it will have an affect immediately, so it's also important to put them in the right place to have 100% affect.

About the showing, if you can see me able to do headshot and hit pinpoint easy, that means everything is fine, right? so showing how it is when it's working is easy, showing when it's not is a bit hard. I already saw someone put video like this, I just need to be able to capture both my hand and screen, but it's hard because it's 55 inch TV. I wouldn't mind if I was able to. but I will show a quick video with Just Cause 4 shooting some people from afar and close so you can see the mouse moves instants.

3 Kinds of issues I had on the computer.

1. Mouse feels floaty when starting to move and floaty when stopping, kinda keeps going a bit and doesn't stop where I want
2. has some weird stuttering when moving really really slow, it's visible
3. feels very heavy and slow, makes it hard to do fast turning or anything related to instant action

1 kind of issue I had on my Health

1. I felt like my head getting puddings every second, doesn't really hurt but it makes me sleepy and tired. this is one of the biggest cause of EMI

All these issues resolved with the EMI filters. If I can explain the issues to you then you must know I had them, because no one can make this up :D
And I would never lie about that because I'm just happy I resolved it, and it did cost me money, but I would never tell anything to waste money if it didn't.

You don't have anything to lose actually, from Gaming and Health it improved both of these things for me. it might sound weird but sometimes I don't sleep for more than 15 hours, without the EMI I would feel total tiresome after less than 3-4 hours, including the crap performance on the PC I wouldn't be able to stay in my room.
I believe you I'm just trying to get more information. So If I understood you correctly (my english is not very good) you only need these filters to fix it completely? Can I get like 5-7 of them for a first try? It's a room with 4 wall sockets or outlets whatever you call them. Also do you have other symptoms in game other than mouse issues like input lag and stuff? Like for me this problem gets completely fixed late at night and that is more precise mouse, can type faster with keyboard, videos are not lagging and there is no input lag and chopyness in games and windows
Thanks ;)

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
did you play pc on 55 inch tv?
i am playing on 55 inch tv yes with Ambivision Pro leds.

I believe you I'm just trying to get more information. So If I understood you correctly (my english is not very good) you only need these filters to fix it completely? Can I get like 5-7 of them for a first try? It's a room with 4 wall sockets or outlets whatever you call them. Also do you have other symptoms in game other than mouse issues like input lag and stuff? Like for me this problem gets completely fixed late at night and that is more precise mouse, can type faster with keyboard, videos are not lagging and there is no input lag and chopyness in games and windows
Thanks ;)
ye if your issue remains no matter what you did already this should be the fix. about how many devices you will need I'm not sure, it's trial and error. could be 4-5 fix the issue or you might need more. I put 5 only in my room, the rest of them are in different locations in the house. I don't think they really do much except taking care of EMI health causes. I got in a box 12 because they say to have an affect you usually need 12 or even more, depends on the house ofc. my house might be bigger than yours, I don't know, but I needed a minimum 5. the rest I am not sure how it helps with the Mouse, though it does help with the health.

to give you even more comparison, I have my laptop Asus G751JT with upgraded 970M Gsync, not that Gsync matter much. on the laptop the mouse was always great, using the same mouse Logitech G502 has 2 of them, the same settings. I always compared it when it's not working properly on the desktop compare to the laptop. now the desktop works exactly the same on the laptop and even better because of 120hz

Before the EMI filters, it was disastrous the mouse would change sensitivity every time, very high input lag like 300-500ms, no matter what tv or bios settings I change. the EMI filters fixed them all 24/7. It's been 2 months and still the same.

if you can get only 4 (5 or 7 would be even better) get them, try them, show us pictures where you put them and tell us if you see different. even with 4 I think you will see some big improvement

I can assure you from my side, compared to the laptop it works exactly or even better. some say GreenWave reduces the EMI even more, but I couldn't get them. I don't know if they have the same affect stetzerizer filters GreenWave Dirty Electricity Filters and Meters - Greenwave Filters
I can't tell you from experience it will be the same to fix the issue, though it could be better also with a lower number of filters. so again it's trial and error. one thing I am sure, having a chance to feel better and be happy is way better than to cheap on money, some risks are worth it.

If you want you can follow me on Twitch and see some videos on how the mouse plays out. Twitch

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
I just played Zombie Army 4 and the mouse is accurate 100%, finally, I forgot how it is to play without worrying about stupid input lag. I will need to trade my 55CX I got for the repaired OLED E6 3D I want back. so I'll lose the 120Hz and the great Freesync + lowest input lag. but I still won't have the stupid issue with the mouse.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Yeah, there is a free solution.

Manually set your paging file and wonky/scritchy mouse disappears.

I'm not sure how different builds of Windows 10 determine how to 'automatically adjust' the paging file. That sounds very sketchy. But that's the default.

Just set a paging file/virtual memory of size equal to your ram, on your fastest drive. It doesn't matter if it is your system drive. It will still work if the virtual memory is on the system drive.

What I believe is happening, is that Windows 10 has very aggressive power saving features, and applications are built to support these features. If you reduce your paging file, in an attempt to keep everything in RAM, it will actually work against you, ironically.

Edit: Essentially, the way Windows 10 'automatically' manages the paging file/virtual memory is problematic. You are better off simply setting your virtual memory parameters rather than relying on Windows 10 to grow and shrink your virtual memory on the fly. Makes iffy cursor disappear.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah, there is a free solution.

Manually set your paging file and wonky/scritchy mouse disappears.

I'm not sure how different builds of Windows 10 determine how to 'automatically adjust' the paging file. That sounds very sketchy. But that's the default.

Just set a paging file/virtual memory of size equal to your ram, on your fastest drive. It doesn't matter if it is your system drive. It will still work if the virtual memory is on the system drive.

What I believe is happening, is that Windows 10 has very aggressive power saving features, and applications are built to support these features. If you reduce your paging file, in an attempt to keep everything in RAM, it will actually work against you, ironically.
So in max i need to type my max memory ye? What about initial size?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
After more testings, I saw that there are 3 kinds of mouse movement.

1. when you move Left - Right and the mouse is moving too fast and when moving very slow it's still faster than actually the mouse movement itself, like some kind of acceleration.

2. is when you move the mouse from top to bottom and it's once again, too fast even on slow movement like 200 mph instead of 5 mph with the actual real mouse movement.

3. is when the mouse just has very high input lag before it starts moving, feels heavy like you need really move it more than normal. means the mouse is actually slower than the real movement.

Can everyone says what they experience?

• Rep+
Reactions: Timecard

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #654 (Edited)
People refer to that typically as "Icy" movement, fast/accelerated/responsive but little fine grain control (still 100x better than swamp). And then the opposite the mouse is slower but also feels like it's losing information and/or has loss of accuracy/consistency (clown cursor/mud), not just mouse but also keyboard. In regard to kb, your in-game movement is not as precise or it feels as if your keys are repeating inconsistently which is hard to coordinate with mouse movement.

The normal behavior you should likely expect is consistent motion/input delay and acceleration (small normal variation or not noticeable, depends on configuration/hardware) in regards to physical mouse and keyboard input. Micro adjustments are smooth (like very high fps), similarly flicks/quick turn arounds are accurate/precise but not swampy.

There is obviously some human factor involved, lack of practice (good practice not just playing, building techniques into muscle mem etc), sleep, health, in general though it'll be obvious if the above is present regardless. :) e.g. I can normally jump X units ingame with zero effort, now I can barely do half or 2/3.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
After more testings, I saw that there are 3 kinds of mouse movement.

1. when you move Left - Right and the mouse is moving too fast and when moving very slow it's still faster than actually the mouse movement itself, like some kind of acceleration.

2. is when you move the mouse from top to bottom and it's once again, too fast even on slow movement like 200 mph instead of 5 mph with the actual real mouse movement.

3. is when the mouse just has very high input lag before it starts moving, feels heavy like you need really move it more than normal. means the mouse is actually slower than the real movement.

Can everyone says what they experience?
People refer to that typically as "Icy" movement, fast/accelerated/responsive but little fine grain control (still 100x better than swamp). And then the opposite the mouse is slower but also feels like it's losing information and/or has loss of accuracy/consistency (clown cursor/mud), not just mouse but also keyboard. In regard to kb, your in-game movement is not as precise or it feels as if your keys are repeating inconsistently which is hard to coordinate with mouse movement.

The normal behavior you should likely expect is consistent motion/input delay and acceleration (small normal variation or not noticeable, depends on configuration/hardware) in regards to physical mouse and keyboard input. Micro adjustments are smooth (like very high fps), similarly flicks/quick turn arounds are accurate/precise but not swampy.

There is obviously some human factor involved, lack of practice (good practice not just playing, building techniques into muscle mem etc), sleep, health, in general though it'll be obvious if the above is present regardless. 4th dimension variable. :) e.g. I can normally jump X units ingame with zero effort, now I can barely do half or 2/3.
I figured a way out how to test it.

You move your mouse fast like you want to do 180 turns at least 10-15 times from left to right. then you start to do 180 again but after you stop you move a bit like just 1mm, like you want to click on minimize the window or maximize.

Now in case you have the smoothing or the issue, the mouse will glide/slide like it's on ice instead skip/stop to the end part you stopped on. I tested it on my 100% laptop and on my normal computer that fixed the issue. it's like the mouse doesn't move correctly after you stop and continue. it's weird as EMI does that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Looks like I found something. But not about electricity, dont kick me plz.

We all have service "Служба репозитория состояний". State Repository Service in english I think. When I stop this service, my mouse works perfect several seconds and service starts again.
Go deeper. We can disable this service at all.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\StateRepository]
"Start"=dword:00000004 (instead 3)
Everything loading more than half minute. Only desktop links works (you have to make .reg files OFF and ON in advance and put it to desktop).
And enjoy mouse responsiveness.
Had to reinstall windows after this...

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
still testing. I've found out how you can test the issue. I also have visual for that in MousePlot.

This when moving the mouse fast and then slow and let it slide with the issue which it doesn't stop instant.

641 - 660 of 725 Posts