Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
professional curmudgeon
10,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just putting this here if anyone needs it.
thumb.gif

Quote:
Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) are an integral part of the electronic products, large and small. The size of the electronic gadgets is heavily dependent on the design of the PCB. They are not only used by professionals but also by small designers and hobbyists who want implement the prototypes in a more practical way.

[Read: Circuit Design and Simulation Softwares]

There are many PCB Design Softwares available. Some softwares are proprietary and paid while some are available for free with some restrictions. The article gives a list of few commonly used PCB layout design softwares. The softwares mentioned here are not listed or categorized in any specific order. Depending on the requirement of the user and the project, one must select the software.To download these softwares click on their names.
SOURCE

MOD: my apologises if in the wrong spot - please move TIA.
wink.gif

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Thanks for the article. I have used circuitmaker for my project, and found its UI refreshing and straightforward. I am a pro-sumer, but liked the "easy" layout.

Its wrongfully placed in Web-based, as it does use a desktop client. All designs are synced to the cloud though.

Its best feature, is the always shared component library, because building components is the worst.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Thanks for sharing, I didn't know about most of these.
I'll definitely try some of these out once one of my little projects makes it out of breadboard prototype stage
tongue.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts