Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently upgraded to alder lake. I felt it was time for a case upgrade too. Ironic, that 10 years ago to the day, I ordered this beast. It’s been absolutely lights out. And always a looker. Now she’s back to her original self.
Font Rectangle Screenshot Parallel Number

Rectangle Wood Netbook Office equipment Gadget

Television Plant Wood Home appliance Television set

Wood Flooring Floor Hardwood Gas

·
RTX ON FPS OFF
1,004 Posts
I have a 750D that I replaced the acrylic with tempered glass. I just got a piece that was a bit bigger and used some sturdy double sided tape on the inside to secure it. Gave the case a whole new level of sex-appeal. Could definitely see something like that happening here, and then you just build a little storage nas to keep your drives out of the main PC.

I always have a hard time getting rid of my old cases, and the one time I did (A500) I immediately regretted it.

• Rep+
Reactions: Jedi Mind Trick

·
Registered
102 Posts
Recently upgraded to alder lake. I felt it was time for a case upgrade too. Ironic, that 10 years ago to the day, I ordered this beast. It’s been absolutely lights out. And always a looker. Now she’s back to her original self.
View attachment 2544522
View attachment 2544524
View attachment 2544525
View attachment 2544523
Can't imaging changing mine right now.
It currently houses an R9 3950X and two RTX 2080 ti's with eight 3TB hard disks and two 1TB NVMe disks.
Rectangle Television set Computer monitor accessory Gadget Computer monitor

1 - 4 of 4 Posts