Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,807 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
Motorola's BlackBerry? The freshly-announced Moto Droid Pro's keyboard feels like it, to be sure, and after trying it out, we believed the Motorola rep who told us they tested comparable speeds of 37WPM in several focus groups. But that's definitely Android under the hood, paired with a nice, responsive capacitive touchscreen and a 1GHz processor that sped through the UI. Check it out in our gallery below while we go find out more!

rest of article

What an ugly piece! They really need to stop naming every single phone Droid.... It's getting confusing and unoriginal...

·
Premium Member
4,403 Posts
Meh, waiting for the 4G capable Droid before I upgrade. After several months with my Droid I figured out that the touch screen keyboard is way more efficient then a real one not to mention the phones are a lot thinner without one as well.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadowclock
View Post

Meh, waiting for the 4G capable Droid before I upgrade. After several months with my Droid I figured out that the touch screen keyboard is way more efficient then a real one not to mention the phones are a lot thinner without one as well.

I'm in the same boat. Just waiting for lte/4g to come out for an upgrade.

·
Disgruntled Lurker
693 Posts
Looks good, in that 'Blackberry'-ish kind of way.

On a side note, it seems physical keyboards are losing popularity. Maybe I'm just old school, or maybe it's my big hands, but even on a Dell Streak, I accidentally hit the wrong letters constantly. I'm sticking with my Droid 1 until I can get a 1.5Ghz dual core 4G version of roughly the same concept.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
I want, looks a lot like my old P1i which was freaking AWESOME!

·
Premium Member
8,252 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ImmortalKenny
View Post

Droid
Droid X
Droid 2
Droid Pro

Milking much?

Thats the product name, and with that in the title you know you are buying an Android phone. Much easier then trying to find what is similar between a Crazr, Razr Chocolate etc... With that name you know they are all smart phones, and run the android OS, and for some (Droid and Droid 2) you can clearly see which came first/second.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.