Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:




We're suckers for power-strip designs. As gadget nerds, we're constantly faced with overloaded circuits and blocked ports. For the latter, there's this design by Jeff Carter that neatly overcomes the limitations presented by the ubiquitous (and ridiculous) side-by-side strip design. Regarding our excessive power issues, that's easy: more interns to shovel the coal and kittens.



source
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,115 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by ChielScape
View Post

i only see D= faces...

Thats what I always see when I look at outlets. Faces... so many faces...
Then I realize I am no longer the master of staring contests and go to my corner and cry myself to sleep curled into a little ball.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,532 Posts
wow so i could make a power penis and power vagina and that would equal like super power sex!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,650 Posts
I guess the problem that this is supposed to be the solution for is escaping me...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,011 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by RAFFY
View Post

wow so i could make a power penis and power vagina and that would equal like super power sex!!!

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,115 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Solertia
View Post

I guess the problem that this is supposed to be the solution for is escaping me...

From what I see, let's say you want to plug in something but the cable just doesn't quite make it, you can use this to extend the outlet closer so that you could reach an outlet to plug it into. Thats what I get from it if I'm not mistaken.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,532 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Karasu
View Post

From what I see, let's say you want to plug in something but the cable just doesn't quite make it, you can use this to extend the outlet closer so that you could reach an outlet to plug it into. Thats what I get from it if I'm not mistaken.

lol the power strip is designed so that you move the power and not the furniture it says.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,115 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by RAFFY
View Post

lol the power strip is designed so that you move the power and not the furniture it says.

ah well it was tl;dr
so i skipped some parts.
Same difference
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
98 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Karasu View Post
From what I see, let's say you want to plug in something but the cable just doesn't quite make it, you can use this to extend the outlet closer so that you could reach an outlet to plug it into. Thats what I get from it if I'm not mistaken.
lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,703 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Ihatethedukes
View Post

.... what's with the ugly ass cat?

Exactly! That thing reminds me of some sort of blob enemy from a video game.

Also, if this thing works as well as normal power strips it should be pretty sweet. if you have a big adapter that sticks out on the sides then you can bend the next plug around so it is above the adapter and your stuff will fit again. You could also shape it to fit in small places. Price and reviews please!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,115 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Kirmie
View Post

Exactly! That thing reminds me of some sort of blob enemy from a video game.

Reminds me of Jamie Hyneman.
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top