Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
oldfaht
1,436 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
It better be coming to Verizon by now, or else I'm punching a Twilight fan in the face.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Mad Mule View Post
It better be coming to Verizon by now, or else I'm punching a Twilight fan in the face.
sigged

·
Registered
244 Posts
Pegatron doesnt 'own' Asus, Pegatron is the OEM manufacturing division of the Asus corporation, coincidentally the consumer products division is also named Asus.

·
Premium Member
4,011 Posts
Quote:

Who cares? They already have two better phones. 4G is worthless at this point (and will be for at least 2 years).

·
Premium Member
5,037 Posts
Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liability View Post
Who cares? They already have two better phones. 4G is worthless at this point (and will be for at least 2 years).
Hush. Twilight fans deserve it.

·
Z-80 > i9
17,244 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by dham
View Post

Cool Pegatron is manufacturing the CDMA version? Isn't that who owns/is Asus?

Yay! Reliability issues! (I had a chip fall off a motherboard inside a computer that was only opened to put it in and to see why it was broken, as well as never moved, guess the brand.
)

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kryten
View Post

4G iPhones aren't even 4G telecommunications are they? 4G hasn't been implemented yet.

That is why it is called Iphone HD not Iphone 4g, to prevent the confusion between 4g network.

Also, 4g means 4th generation

·
Registered
1,990 Posts
Um, I call BS on the link you posted, it list's "WinMobile 4.0" as the OS lol

• Rep+
Reactions: redsox83381

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brutuz
View Post

Yay! Reliability issues! (I had a chip fall off a motherboard inside a computer that was only opened to put it in and to see why it was broken, as well as never moved, guess the brand.
)

Haha. My friend has had good luck with Asus. I've heard good things about them too.

But the only board I ordered by them came with the sideport memory messed up. You couldn't tell what was on the screen. It was all scrambled different colors. It was an asus board with 128mb of sideport video memory.

The way I fixed it was to blindly navigate the menus(a person on Asus helped me) and disable it. It has worked fine since then. It was only being used a video surveillance server at work and I already bought a 4850 to put in it. I didn't bother with the rma because we needed it fast. But yes this is the only dealings I've had with them. Not very positive. Although there forum was very helpful.

·
Premium Member
9,000 Posts
Why does everything have to have the stupid "HD" moniker slapped on the end now? ZuneHD, HDTV (anything above 480i), and now the iphone HD.

For maximum trendiness, apple should quickly release the iPhoneHD2.

·
Streamer
476 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Higgins
View Post

Why does everything have to have the stupid "HD" moniker slapped on the end now? ZuneHD, HDTV (anything above 480i), and now the iphone HD.

For maximum trendiness, apple should quickly release the iPhoneHD2.

It makes sense for HDTV since it isn't a Moniker but what the television is. Now as far as the ZuneHD and Iphone HD that i don't get the difference your going to get on a 3.5 inch screen is pointless.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.