Overclock.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
STG3 VET
13,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:

Not that weight-adjustable mice are new -- in fact, we've been mostly ignoring them since 2006 -- but Sharkoon is hoping that you'll be intrigued enough by having a few slugs in your critter that you'll go ahead and bite the proverbial bullet. The Rush FireGlider is decidedly not subtle, sporting a vivacious flame covered paint job along with a no-slip grip, a half dozen programmable buttons, maximum resolution of 3,600 DPI, Teflon feet for superior gliding and an obligatory internal tuning system to adjust its weight from 118 to 135 grams. Too bad the Yanks in attendance will have to fly quite aways to drop €25 ($32) in order to claim one.
continue reading more about it

source

·
Premium Member
10,389 Posts
It's a flame job that's for certain.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
hot looking mouse.. but still a mouse is a mouse... it depends with the skills.. gaming mouse/keyboard are just psychological.. as what i believe

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
That is an incredibly beautiful mouse at a cheap price too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by squall325
View Post

hot looking mouse.. but still a mouse is a mouse... it depends with the skills.. gaming mouse/keyboard are just psychological.. as what i believe

Skills or no skills, I certainly got better at FPS's after upgrading from a stock Dell Mouse to my G5.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
It's a rebadged OCZ gaming mouse which was in turn a rebadged mouse as well. I think OCZ called it the Dominator or something to that effect.

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by squall325
View Post

I'm pretty sure the difference between playing with a trackball mouse on a square of sandpaper and playing with an optical mouse on a cloth pad isn't psychological.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Solertia View Post
I'm pretty sure the difference between playing with a trackball mouse on a square of sandpaper and playing with an optical mouse on a cloth pad isn't psychological.
well thats a different story.. besides are there still gamers out there that use trackball mouse?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts