Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
I would be disappointed if they came out with an animated film before a real movie.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragsters View Post
I would be disappointed if they came out with an animated film before a real movie.
I would prefer that if they were going to make a movie based on a game, such as Half Life, they would make it animated. That way I probably wouldn't be disappointed by choice of actors.

Its like the news article I read that said the makers of the Mass Effect movie wanted Matthew Fox from Lost to play Shepard. I'd prefer that they make it animated and keep his voice from the game.

But hey, this is only one mans opinion.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
freeman looks fat/awkward animation on 0:42

but loved the trailer!

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hildolf View Post
I would prefer that if they were going to make a movie based on a game, such as Half Life, they would make it animated. That way I probably wouldn't be disappointed by choice of actors.

Its like the news article I read that said the makers of the Mass Effect movie wanted Matthew Fox from Lost to play Shepard. I'd prefer that they make it animated and keep his voice from the game.

But hey, this is only one mans opinion.
Well Valve already stated that if someone did make a movie it would have to be great. I am sure that there would be great actors in the movie.

I just want to feel immersed in the movie and not feel like I am playing the game on a big screen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts