Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

Registered
Looks nice

Why the V8 in it?

Premium Member
looks great m8, good cables too give urself a pat on the back

Premium Member
looks nice, just out of curiosity, what is the point of painting the inside of the case? i don't even see the inside of my case very often LOL (no clear side panel and it sets to my left, so even if i had a clear side panel, i would have to strain around it to look inside
)

Super Moderator
Quote:

Originally Posted by transhour View Post
looks nice, just out of curiosity, what is the point of painting the inside of the case? i don't even see the inside of my case very often LOL (no clear side panel and it sets to my left, so even if i had a clear side panel, i would have to strain around it to look inside
)
So that when you DO show it off to us, it'll look twice as awesome. IMO a good powder coat has a much greater impact on aesthetics than adding lights or UV-reactive cables/fluid.

iPwn
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by transhour
View Post

)

cause the stuff that no one notices is what seporates a fan from a enthusiast.

plus i cant stop looking at the inside on my own build and if it was out of sight i would move things around so i could for sure see things in better light

Premium Member
Nice work. That paintjob looks like it came factory! Great wireing job also.

Registered
Quote:

Originally Posted by hoth17
View Post

have you done any overclocking yet?

personally i dont think the V8 is not efficient for 70$
it looks ok, but does not perform that well, i personally wouldve gone w the Noctua UH12P, and get some fans w it

Banned
Quote:

Originally Posted by transhour
View Post

)

If you asked me, I like looking at my work to remind me of how slick I am.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.