Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,020 Posts
the best line is the last one. also i never heard of heavy rain lol maybe cuz im not a console gamer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
220 Posts
I rather liked Indigo Prophecy, so I want to give heavy rain a shot if it ever ends up on the PC.

I agree with Yatz though, you don't really play these games because they're FUN per se but more for the interactive elements of the story and the plot, which can suck you in.
 

·
B.O.W
Joined
·
26,977 Posts
ROFLMAO
That was epic.
Like the St.Paul's Cathedral is a tad bit indigestible. XD

For those interested.:
heavy rain movie
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,746 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by OmegaNemesis28
View Post

ROFLMAO
That was epic.
Like the St.Paul's Cathedral is a tad bit indigestible. XD

For those interested.:
heavy rain movie

It's cool that you cut it up so people can watch it but this game can be played out different ways :/
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,904 Posts
ROFL dont really care about the game but damn that was funny
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,383 Posts
Thanks that made my morning!
 

·
B.O.W
Joined
·
26,977 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Drizzt5
View Post

It's cool that you cut it up so people can watch it but this game can be played out different ways :/

well no duh - that doesn't change anything. ZP itself said there is only 1 real ending that really matters, the rest is dramatically different at times but are obviously the way things aren't supposed to be in the developer's eyes.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,746 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by iscariot
View Post

This was very entertaining. I really want to play this game but not sure if Im willing to fork out $100 for it. This has made me feel this way more so... Anyone got a copy to sell cheap?

$100? Am I missing something here?

Quote:


Originally Posted by OmegaNemesis28
View Post

well no duh - that doesn't change anything. ZP itself said there is only 1 real ending that really matters, the rest is dramatically different at times but are obviously the way things aren't supposed to be in the developer's eyes.

It's different enough. If you ever listen to the GiantBombcast they talked about it once and it gave me a good understanding of how different a play through can be.
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top