Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lordikon View Post
It's too late BF: Bad Company 2 is already out, nobody left to play the buggy MW2.

I'd have to agree with this. Plus, it wont be out on PC for a few months after the 360 release, if at all. I'd rather play BC2 than hacker/cheater filled MW2 with new maps.

·
Banned
8,805 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by calavera
View Post

do you have to pay for DLC?

No, its already on the installation disks, probably just need to hack into it.

·
Premium Member
3,864 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lordikon
View Post

It's too late BF: Bad Company 2 is already out, nobody left to play the buggy MW2.

IDK what your talking about but BC2 is so buggy dude, MW2 isn't anymore. It seems like i get issues in every game of BC2 that i play.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by waylo88
View Post

I'd have to agree with this. Plus, it wont be out on PC for a few months after the 360 release, if at all. I'd rather play BC2 than hacker/cheater filled MW2 with new maps.

It's always the same. Why i have only seen 2-4 cheaters since the game came out? In every game there are cheaters so what's the problem.

To be true bc2 does'nt look like mw2 so stop trolling(2 different games with different gameplay):

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by weebeast
View Post

It's always the same. Why i have only seen 2-4 cheaters since the game came out? In every game there are cheaters so what's the problem.

To be true bc2 does'nt look like mw2 so stop trolling(2 different games with different gameplay):

They're both FPS games, so they're comparable. Is that hard to figure out? Because the graphics of the two aren't the same, that means they cant be compared?

I guess I'm trollin' though right bro?

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Too little too late. I know I'm not going to pay for them. BC2 is pissing me off with all the bugs, and there's some bull**** in BC2 already also, just not to the extent as MW2. On the weekends every other game has a hacker in MW2.

·
Premium Member
11,444 Posts
*vomits* I'm sooooo done with MW2. I might as well uninstall it. I can't believe I bought it in the first place *pats Battlefield Bad Company 2 box*

BTW why are we even attempting to compare MW2's graphics to BFBC2? There really isn't competition IMO. HBAO and the high res textures in BFBC2 alone make the eye candy much better in MW2. MW2 has decent graphics, but they're dated.

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Quote:

View Post

1) You don't know how to spot cheating.
2) How do you ban cheaters in MW2?

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
They're both FPS games, so they're comparable. Is that hard to figure out? Because the graphics of the two aren't the same, that means they cant be compared?

[/QUOTE

I said the gameplay isn't the same so what is the problem? If you want to be a troll you can be one lol you don't need to ask me

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckieHo
View Post

1) You don't know how to spot cheating.
2) How do you ban cheaters in MW2?

1 I know how to spot them and not all people are cheaters
2 True that is a point and that's the bad thing about mw2(no deticated servers etc)

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Quote:

View Post

1 I know how to spot them and not all people are cheaters
2 True that is a point and that's the bad thing about mw2(no deticated servers etc)

How do you know how to spot them if you've only seen 2-4 cheaters EVER since the game came out?

That's the point... sure, there are cheaters in every game. However, a server admin in BC2 can kick them in real-time and then eventually get a global Punkbuster ban on the GID.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by waylo88
View Post

[/QUOTE

I said the gameplay isn't the same so what is the problem? If you want to be a troll you can be one lol you don't need to ask me

Quote:

To be true bc2 does'nt look like mw2 so stop trolling

Riiiiiight....

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckieHo
View Post

How do you know how to spot them if you've only seen 2-4 cheaters EVER since the game came out?

That's the point... sure, there are cheaters in every game. However, a server admin in BC2 can kick them in real-time and then eventually get a global Punkbuster ban on the GID.

Every game has cheaters and the way the cheats work are a bit the same. So that's what i mean with i know how to spot them because i have see many cheaters in the years im playing games online.

Ye that's true i hate the mw2 kicking thing. Since BC2 is using deticated server and PB the chance that there would be cheaters is little. Streaming to PBBANS is another good thing about it

@waylo88

Please quote my whole sentence and then say right....

Quote:

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Quote:

View Post

Every game has cheaters and the way the cheats work are a bit the same. So that's what i mean with i know how to spot them because i have see many cheaters in the years im playing games online.

Ye that's true i hate the mw2 kicking thing. Since BC2 is using deticated server and PB the chance that there would be cheaters is little. Streaming to PBBANS is another good thing about it

@waylo88

Please quote my whole sentence and then say right....

The games are both war FPS's. That's enough to compare them. The gameplay from one FPS to the next isn't that incredibly different that comparing two of them is so outrageously out of the question as you seem to make it out to be.

Run, point, shoot.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts