Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the game this week and just started out. I am a Caldari and have been training my learning skill as thats what I was told is best to start with. I'm now working on engineering and whatever else you need for salvaging. I am a bit lost with all the choices. I bought a heron class ship and a missile launcher since I died fast in a mission. What should I do next.. Any help will be appreciated.

The official forum is of little help since I can't post there for 2 more days.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by LiLChris
View Post

Hmm 2 years since ive last played...

First thing we shall need to know.

You want to PvP?
Interested in Trading & Economics?
Is Science & Research something you like?
Just looking for making cash by PVE?

A lot has changed since then from what I hear but I want to make cash so I can Afford to buy PLEX's which aren't cheap.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drackula2000
View Post

A lot has changed since then from what I hear but I want to make cash so I can Afford to buy PLEX's which aren't cheap.

You realise Plex cost 300 million right? It'll be a long while before you can make that kind of Isk, UNLESS you get in a VERY friendly corp VERY fast.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hexa
View Post

You realise Plex cost 300 million right? It'll be a long while before you can make that kind of Isk, UNLESS you get in a VERY friendly corp VERY fast.

I know but one can dream right? LOL I'm working on joining the 101st Space Marines right now but we'll see. I played the trial a year or so ago and it seemed much easier to kill back then. Currently I am only taking courier missions while I train up.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
i live in drone regions and we get these complex called Drone hierarchy which might be in all regions but if is escalates all the way like 4 times or something u get about 300mil which would cover ur plex cost

1 - 9 of 9 Posts