Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive called eVGA 3 times already and everytime i wait 10 minutes and then they tel me to leave a message and hang-up and i want to talk to someone now!!!!

ahhh i hate eVGA i will never order from them again......maybe

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Same message over here too.

Tonight they must be swamped, because everyother time I've called there I always get through in like 1-2 minutes.

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnMcGrail

Same message over here too.

Tonight they must be swamped, because everyother time I've called there I always get through in like 1-2 minutes.

Ill call around 7 PM EST because a REALLY am getting mad that my 6600GT overheats and freezes in games.....i just wanna explode

·
Registered
629 Posts
i am completely fine with eVGA...
they offer me a step up and everything going fast right now and i am excepting the gtx512 ship to me within this week!!
i call up to ask details on the step up and i go tho within 3 min and they explain everything to me and they even send me e-mail with detail and stuff
may be you just call up at a bad time...

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by klnospicy

i am completely fine with eVGA...
they offer me a step up and everything going fast right now and i am excepting the gtx512 ship to me within this week!!
i call up to ask details on the step up and i go tho within 3 min and they explain everything to me and they even send me e-mail with detail and stuff
may be you just call up at a bad time...

How much did you pay for the step up to the 7800GTX512?

and can you step up from a 6600GT to say a 6800GS, even if it was purchased around march of last year?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Why are you calling them then? Do everything you know to make it work, they will just tell you the same. Just RMA it, you'll get a working card back in 10 days. Thats how long it took mine. No questions asked, I think they are great!!

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mastacator

Why are you calling them then? Do everything you know to make it work, they will just tell you the same. Just RMA it, you'll get a working card back in 10 days. Thats how long it took mine. No questions asked, I think they are great!!

i RMA'd it once already and i beleive i got the same freaking card back, no lies...

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Orange

i RMA'd it once already and i beleive i got the same freaking card back, no lies...

I got the same card back also, except that it works now. And i bought it used off Ebay!!

Operator error? LOL

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
hmm.... I'm really impressed w/ evga's service!!!

when I first got my 7800GT something didn't go right w/ the cardpool rebate or my free copy of COD2... so when everyone else was getting their copies of COD2 and I wasn't I sent them an email... evga responded saying that they didn't have any reference of me submitting my rebates... so I sent them the email from newegg w/ the invoice in it again and they got me all signed up even though the rebates were over and their website said they didn't have any more copies of COD2... also the verson of COD2 I got was the DVD version.

Then, I just used some of my evga bucks over the weekend to order a copy of Nvidia's DVD decoder from them... so I ordered it and since I'm at college my billing address is a PO box but I have things shipped to the college post office cause they accept Fedex and UPS and all... so they sent me an email that was waiting for me when I got home from work today asking me to verify my shipping and billing addresses. I replied and not 10 min later my phone rings and it was evga just calling to double check the address so there wasn't any fraud. While maybe annoying and a hassle I'm glad evga takes the time to double check things to make sure you don't get ripped off!

I'm impressed w/ evga and when it comes time to buy a new card they'll be high up on my list!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts