Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty good board. Im sure it doesn't have a warranty on it since Im the 2nd owner. Comes with everything. What you guys think? You think a straight trade for a GIGABYTE GA-X58A-UD7 would be fair?

·
Jayce
3,767 Posts
It's currently $279.99 on NewEgg with Free Shipping after the $100 EVGA rebate, so considering you're the 2nd owner...it'd be tough. I personally wouldn't go higher than $225 if I could get it brand new, with warranty for $50 bucks more.

·
Premium Member
10,558 Posts
The classy is a better board in many ways, the ud7 may not be able to go as high on the bclk but if you don't care about extreme OCing or 4-way sli the ud7 does have the usb & sata 3, & might be easier for average OCing.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by FtW 420
View Post

The classy is a better board in many ways, the ud7 may not be able to go as high on the bclk but if you don't care about extreme OCing or 4-way sli the ud7 does have the usb & sata 3, & might be easier for average OCing.

Yeah I don't use the 4 way for what it can do. I just want something little more Mac Friendly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jcde7ago
View Post

It's currently $279.99 on NewEgg with Free Shipping after the $100 EVGA rebate, so considering you're the 2nd owner...it'd be tough. I personally wouldn't go higher than $225 if I could get it brand new, with warranty for $50 bucks more.

you get a $100 prepaid card

·
Jayce
3,767 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by KBcobra
View Post

Yeah I don't use the 4 way for what it can do. I just want something little more Mac Friendly.

you get a $100 prepaid card

Unless you're worried about needing cold hard cash in your savings account or have absolutely no monthly bills to pay, a prepaid VISA card is just as good. Sure, that $100 back directly into my account would be great, so that I could use it for my phone bill, internet bill, car payment, loans, etc. through my debit card, but if the $100 prepaid card does the same function, what difference does it make?

I wasn't trying to threadcrap, I was being realistic with the appraisal. You can get the E762, BRAND NEW, WITH WARRANTY, for $279.99 off NewEgg SHIPPED, if you don't mind getting a $100 prepaid Visa back. Sorry for the confusion.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by jcde7ago
View Post

Unless you're worried about needing cold hard cash in your savings account or have absolutely no monthly bills to pay, a prepaid VISA card is just as good. Sure, that $100 back directly into my account would be great, so that I could use it for my phone bill, internet bill, car payment, loans, etc. through my debit card, but if the $100 prepaid card does the same function, what difference does it make?

I wasn't trying to threadcrap, I was being realistic with the appraisal. You can get the E762, BRAND NEW, WITH WARRANTY, for $279.99 off NewEgg SHIPPED, if you don't mind getting a $100 prepaid Visa back. Sorry for the confusion.

no worries your honestly is appreciated

1 - 6 of 6 Posts