Bowser Has Ryzen!!
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
  • Rep+
Reactions: bscool

·
Registered
236 Posts
Not a bad deal for now. Also comes with a free 12 pin to triple 8 pin cable. Wonder if these will go lower anytime in the near future. For whatever reason I cannot step up to this from my 3080. I guess it excludes products on sale.

I been hoping the 360 aio versions will come down also. With this much heat out put aio will be way to go to cool that baby unless you have open bench. I could not see putting an air cooled version a case.

·
PC Evangelist
48,443 Posts
Considering in 2-3 months we should have GPUs 800-900 that are 30-50% faster I would hold. Evga knows something.

·
Still kinda lost
3,763 Posts
Considering in 2-3 months we should have GPUs 800-900 that are 30-50% faster I would hold. Evga knows something.
If they just discounted the other models I would've ignored it, but as you said the insane discount on the 3090ti in this short of a time is fishy AF

• Rep+
Reactions: Chuckclc

·
Bowser Has Ryzen!!
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I been hoping the 360 aio versions will come down also. With this much heat out put aio will be way to go to cool that baby unless you have open bench. I could not see putting an air cooled version a case.
I grabbed that 3080 with AIO at 799 a couple weeks ago. Love it. Easily does +250 on core and +1000 on Mem (haven't tried higher on Mem), and so far hottest temp I have seen was 58c

• Rep+
Reactions: tubs2x4 and Awsan

·
Registered
236 Posts
I grabbed that 3080 with AIO at 799 a couple weeks ago. Love it. Easily does +250 on core and +1000 on Mem (haven't tried higher on Mem), and so far hottest temp I have seen was 58c
Evga one? I must have missed when they were at 799. I’ve only seen them over $1000 US yet.

edit… I was looking at 3080 ti not regular 3080

·
Laptop Enthusiast
9,791 Posts
Not a bad deal for now. Also comes with a free 12 pin to triple 8 pin cable. Wonder if these will go lower anytime in the near future. For whatever reason I cannot step up to this from my 3080. I guess it excludes products on sale.

Man, they are trying to sell these GPUs before Ampere comes out... Almost nice to see all the AIBs squirming a bit after gouging the consumers for as long as they did.

• Rep+
Reactions: Chuckclc

·
Bowser Has Ryzen!!
4,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Evga one? I must have missed when they were at 799. I’ve only seen them over $1000 US yet.

edit… I was looking at 3080 ti not regular 3080
Yes, Came with free Doom Eternal and some add ons and another game, and a Z12 Keyboard too.
Slope Font Screenshot Number Rectangle

• Rep+
Reactions: tubs2x4
1 - 8 of 8 Posts