Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Totally New to OCN
10,627 Posts
oooo, I am thinking maybe I should get this no?

Good upgrade from my 8800GTS 640mb, nto as good of upgrade as I wanted, the GTX 285, but maybe I get this, hang onto it for a while and grab the uber card of the next 300 series?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by StormX2
View Post

oooo, I am thinking maybe I should get this no?

Good upgrade from my 8800GTS 640mb, nto as good of upgrade as I wanted, the GTX 285, but maybe I get this, hang onto it for a while and grab the uber card of the next 300 series?

good idea

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
You might try revising your post subject (click "Edit" then "Go Advanced") to "eVGA GTX260 896MB $120 shipped after MIR at Dell", the "GeForce" and "PCI express" don't really add alot of information, as that can be quickly deduced from the GTX 260--on the other hand, being able to see this is from Dell will probably help people a bit more.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by EvilGenius007 View Post
You might try revising your post subject (click "Edit" then "Go Advanced") to "eVGA GTX260 896MB $120 shipped after MIR at Dell", the "GeForce" and "PCI express" don't really add alot of information, as that can be quickly deduced from the GTX 260--on the other hand, being able to see this is from Dell will probably help people a bit more.
edited

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
Must keep myself from buying this. I have gotten too many new video cards over the past few months.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff77789
View Post

out of stock and at $160

You forgot to add the coupon at checkout which brings it down to 119.99 after rebate, but with tax for me brings it up to $129 after rebate. Rebate needs to be sent in by August 30th i believe (dont quote me on that) and the order should ship by August 12th is what its telling me, so everything should be ok.

Thanks for the good deal!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts