Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
, I am new here. Found you guys when I was doing research on the card I wanted to buy. Decided to go with EVGA gtx 470 superclocked and wanted to share this deal with you.

Go to bing.com/cashback and search for "tigerdirect" and find the 13.2% cashback. Click on it, then search by item number to add to cart.

E145-0472 :: EVGA 012-P3-1472-AR GeForce GTX 470 (Fermi) SuperClocked Video Card - 1280MB GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0, Dual DVI, HDMI, SLI, DirectX 11

$349.99
In Stock
* Estimated delivery date: Jul 08, 2010.

349.99 - 46.20 BCB - 20 MIR = $284. Lifetime Warranty.

-----------------------------------------------
EVGA 01G-P3-1467-AR GeForce GTX 465 Superclocked Video Card - 1024MB GDDR5, PCI-Express 2.0, Dual DVI, Mini HDMI, SLI, DirectX 11

259.99 - 34.31 BCB - 10 MIR = $216. Lifetime Warranty.

------------------------------------------------

PNY GTX 465 with 8GB Flash Drive Bonus ---> Unlockable to 470? I wanted a guaranteed 470 with lifetime warranty so I went for EVGA 470.

~$243 after BCB.

I went with the 470 Superclocked myself. No tax to CA.

Note: Search bing.com/cashback for "tigerdirect" and find the 13.2% cashback. Then find the item number inside tigerdirect search bar. Otherwise you will miss out on the bing cash back.

Edit: Already got my cashback in 5 min of ordering.

·
The Newt in Overclock.net
3,000 Posts
Welcome to OCN.
Looks like a good deal.
If you scroll to the bottom of the front page, under the Market Place catigory, there is a place for online deals such as this. That would be the section you're looking for to post this

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by c0b2a
View Post

I am only seeing a 10.5% - 12% cashback for tigerdirect.

Hi,

Follow these steps to get 13.2 percent cashback. Open a new browser with Adblock disabled, I usually use firefox. Go to cashback.bing.com. Search "tigerdirect". Click the "sponsored link" with 13.2% cashback at the very top.

I am almost positive that you have adblock running with chrome. I just checked it and it still works. Look at my screen shot.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DontBreakMyTwenty
View Post

Hi,

Follow these steps to get 13.2 percent cashback. Open a new browser with Adblock disabled, I usually use firefox. Go to cashback.bing.com. Search "tigerdirect". Click the "sponsored link" with 13.2% cashback at the very top.

I am almost positive that you have adblock running with chrome. I just checked it and it still works. Look at my screen shot.

Hey thanks for the heads up on this deal man, I had to use a TOR proxy client to get to it but I did and I placed my order. Again, thanks man, I owe you one.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by c0b2a
View Post

Hey thanks for the heads up on this deal man, I had to use a TOR proxy client to get to it but I did and I placed my order. Again, thanks man, I owe you one.

Hey no problem! I am glad someone else got in on this deal. Did you end up getting the 470 Superclocked like me?

I didn't realize how international this forum is, you are in Afghanistan? I am glad you were able to figure it out! How much did they charge you to ship it?

·
Registered
263 Posts
Is the BCB transitional pop up still supposed to appear?
I am talking about the notification that has your email on it when you click on an advertised link. I can still see the bing cashback icon under the cart though.
I just want to be sure that it is applied properly.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Newegg has the MSI 470 for 299.99 with no rebates
Yeah, but the sales tax kills it for us Californian's and MSI's warranty has an expiration date.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It used to show it all the time, and then they took it out. I was actually seeing the cashback on tigerdirect website itself yesterday when I ordered. Just make sure that you document by taking about 5 screenshots of each step starting from bing cashback site, all the way up to the order. My order did show cashback yesterday, but I also ordered a week ago for a different computer part and it didn't show then. It is not consistent, but make sure you document everything, so if something does go wrong, you will have proof.

My BCB transitional pop up DID NOT show up yesterday either, but i saw the cashback on tiger site in my cart, and i got notification right away that it went through after the order. Hope this helps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwwIX
View Post

Is the BCB transitional pop up still supposed to appear?
I am talking about the notification that has your email on it when you click on an advertised link. I can still see the bing cashback icon under the cart though.
I just want to be sure that it is applied properly.

·
sudo apt install sl
8,353 Posts
Wow someone could get an EVGA 480 for $380 !! Very nice find going to order one now Thanks +1

Edit: GTX 480 it not eligible, One of the GTX 480's I clicked on was not eligible but others are.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DontBreakMyTwenty
View Post

Hey no problem! I am glad someone else got in on this deal. Did you end up getting the 470 Superclocked like me?

I didn't realize how international this forum is, you are in Afghanistan? I am glad you were able to figure it out! How much did they charge you to ship it?

HA, Dude I am an American... just deployed overseas right now.

·
Registered
4,831 Posts
Does Bing Cashback work in Canada?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts