Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just upgraded to Tri-SLI Titan's. Selling my precious EVGA GTX 680 Classified 4GB with EVBOT. Scored 136.5fps on the Unigine Valley benchmark with a 3-card SLI setup. That's the highest 680 Tri-SLI posting there.

For pricing, this is what I'm looking for:

1 Card: $550 + shipping

Will ship internationally. Accept payment through PayPal only.

While these cards have the rare EVBOT port, I have not used it to overvolt these cards. In fact, other than clocking up the memory through evga precision x, I didn't overclock the cards as I never needed to with a Quad-SLI setup. Kept them running cool that way. I bought them about 7 months ago.

If you have any questions, let me know!

Update: 3 cards sold. 1 more left. Dropped price $50 on it.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
With Ground (I'm guessing sea) shipping + $1200 insurance would come to roughly $75. For Express (8 business days) also with $1200 insurance, would come to roughly $120. Looked like the cheapest I could find to Australia.

·
Senior OCN Member
40,944 Posts
How much would 2 cards and shipping to denmark be?

I am interested in 2 cards but i dont know if i can afford the shipping

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by shilka View Post

How much would 2 cards and shipping to denmark be?

I am interested in 2 cards but i dont know if i can afford the shipping
Cheapest express delivery is $110 with $1100 insurance. The insurance is $18 of the price. But I think it's worth having considering you're out $1100 for 2 cards if something happens to the package. Or if you go with the slow delivery option, 4-6 weeks for delivery time, it's just $66.

·
Senior OCN Member
40,944 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperMatrix View Post

Cheapest express delivery is $110 with $1100 insurance. The insurance is $18 of the price. But I think it's worth having considering you're out $1100 for 2 cards if something happens to the package. Or if you go with the slow delivery option, 4-6 weeks for delivery time, it's just $66.
I forgot i have to pay 25% tax on top of the price on the cards and the shipping so sory that is way too expensive for me

It would be cheaper to buy 2 new cards from a shop in denmark then buying 2 used cards form outside denmark

·
Registered
3 Posts
would you pm your mail i receive this "You have reached your daily allotment of 2 private messages per day. Note that multiple recipients of the same message each count toward your limit. Please try again later."

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakmax View Post

would you pm your mail i receive this "You have reached your daily allotment of 2 private messages per day. Note that multiple recipients of the same message each count toward your limit. Please try again later."
PM sent.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I am very interested and I live in Canada as well.
thumb.gif
I would be interested in 2 of them. I already have 2 but without the evbot. I just plan to use the Precision X software for o/c'ing but with evbot cards then i could go into the bios and play with the voltages. They would be the same across all the cards and will smoke having 4. Contact me and let me know if you still have them. With my Extreme 11 board I can run them all at Pcie16x (16x16x16x16x) Gen3. That is the beauty of this board. Give me your best price and I can use Paypal.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
How much to ship all 3 to 28115 US

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twotenths View Post

I am very interested and I live in Canada as well.
thumb.gif
I would be interested in 2 of them. I already have 2 but without the evbot. I just plan to use the Precision X software for o/c'ing but with evbot cards then i could go into the bios and play with the voltages. They would be the same across all the cards and will smoke having 4. Contact me and let me know if you still have them. With my Extreme 11 board I can run them all at Pcie16x (16x16x16x16x) Gen3. That is the beauty of this board. Give me your best price and I can use Paypal.
Sorry didn't check the thread for a few days. I'm not looking to get less than $550 per card

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No interest in the last card? Considering just building another PC with it at this point with a 3770k/mobo/h100 I have laying around.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts