Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used, BIOS update for fan control installed. Part# 896-P3-1257-AR.

Ships in original box, with DVI-adapter, PCI-E + SPDIF cables. Has only been used for folding, which has been going on roughly 50% time since purchased Jan 2010.

Thank you,

PS -- hate to sell but poppa got a traffic ticket & gotta pay the piper.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I would put it up for $ 120.00 and see what happens

Probably would go in a heartbeat at $ 110.00

Good luck with the sale

·
Premium Member
10,476 Posts
Yea, these have dropped in value a bit in the past month or so.

Being a superclocked and the 55nm version, I would say $135-140 shipped for a starting price, but maybe having to go to the $120-125 range. On craigslist, about the same (but you make more since you don't have to worry about shipping and paypal fees).

If you did $110, I would buy it myself even though I have no need for it (and then have to buy a SLI board and a new PSU). LOL.

·
Premium Member
8,679 Posts
$125-130 shipped

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by blupupher
View Post

Yea, these have dropped in value a bit in the past month or so.

Being a superclocked and the 55nm version, I would say $135-140 shipped for a starting price, but maybe having to go to the $120-125 range. On craigslist, about the same (but you make more since you don't have to worry about shipping and paypal fees).

If you did $110, I would buy it myself even though I have no need for it (and then have to buy a SLI board and a new PSU). LOL.

Wow, I guess it's a good thing I checked here, for a reality check. I was unaware it had lost so much value. Reminds me of how great my other card is, 8800GT-SSC, that I picked up for a song not too long ago. . . Who says Moore's Law is dead?

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryaan View Post
i would post it on ebay at 120$ shipped. should be sold by dinner time.
I've recently lost some money on transactions I had expected to make money on, so I just posted it on Amazon, @ $174.95 (yeah wish me luck, I know) but I have had success with selling on Amazon; I think the shoppers there are less aware of market values. I can always move it to Ebay & Get Er Done if it's still sitting around in a week.

Thanks again, ev'body, much appreciated,

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.