Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
STG3 VET
13,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:

EVGA Precision v1.5.0 (2009-03-06)

* New multi-GPU systems control approach. Now Precision gives you independent access to thermal monitoring, overclocking and fan control settings of all GPUs installed in the system regardless of SLI mode status. Please take a note that the previous version settings and profiles are not compatible with version 1.5.0 and will be lost.
* Added new green and dark skin editions.
* New skin format v1.1 adds bitmap effects support to the skin compiler. Now skin creators can use new technology to simplify skin creation process and easily create different color editions of the same skin by applying various color tuning effects to the same bitmaps during compilation. Built-in blue, violet, green and dark skin editions are based on new technology, so it is recommended to use these skins as bitmap effects usage tutorials.
* Added multi-GPU core, shader and memory clocks and fan speeds monitoring.
* SLI mode status is detected dynamically and displayed properly in system info when SLI mode is being toggled on the fly during Precision runtime.
* Now Precision displays graphics processor codename in system info.
* Fixed memory clock monitoring for G98 graphics processors family.
* Now Precision is able to detect memory clock frequency generator switching to PCIE bus clock and display correct idle 100MHz memory clock frequency on GeForce 9 and older series graphics cards.
* Added -profile0 ... -profile9 command line switches for loading the profiles.
* EVGA On-Screen Display Server has been updated to version 3.1.2. New server provides improved compatibility with SecuRom protected games when high application detection level is selected and fixes issues with starting the server with no server icon displayed in the system tray area under certain conditions.
* Various internal code cleanups and optimizations.

download link

·
Initializing...
23,790 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by d3v0 View Post
Awesome. Gonna check this out with sli tonight

This program has laways worked with SLI.
What's awesome is now it works with [email protected] cards and PhysX cards

According to DuckieHo there will be another version in a few weeks that will support multi-GPU cards, like the 9800GX2. That's even better news for folders

·
STG3 VET
13,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by rex922
View Post

i thought this version introduced multi-gpu support

It does

Quote:

overclocking and fan control settings of all GPUs installed in the system regardless of SLI mode status.

·
STG3 VET
13,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Quote:

Originally Posted by spacegoast
View Post

Any support for GTX 285 yet?

I am assuming so

Quote:

System Requirements:

* Windows XP32/64 or Vista32/64
* EVGA 6, 7, 8, 9 or GTX 200 series graphics card
* Forceware 96.xx or higher drivers

·
Initializing...
23,790 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by spacegoast View Post
Any support for GTX 285 yet?
Works fine!

·
Premium Member
10,476 Posts
Downloaded it and am using it now. I like it much better than Rivatuner. It is nice it can set all cards (up to 4) to the same settings.
That was my only real gripe with Riva, I had to manualy go back and set the settings on the 2nd card when I rebooted.

edit: well maybe I don't like it. Every time it restarts, it links the Core and Shader, so I have to unlink it then up the shader.

·
Premium Member
4,530 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nugget View Post
Am I the only one who noticed the date?
No, I saw that as well.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
This is great, now i can OC both my cards different. one goes to a 800core the other only to 770 it's sweet that i can control both. One question. Does it still use the clock of the primary card?

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
1.5.1 was released on Monday to fix a restart bug.

Acroma, this individual core clocking is only for non-SLI mode. This is useful for Folding and PhysX.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DuckieHo
View Post

1.5.1 was released on Monday to fix a restart bug.

Acroma, this individual core clocking is only for non-SLI mode. This is useful for Folding and PhysX.

that explains it. Also please note if you have two cards with different stock clocks be cautious. i had my recent stable OC go to the crapper. I might go back to the old version.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts