Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
65,162 Posts
LOL.... call them.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,501 Posts
Shirts from eVGA..?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,033 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
10,292 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by USFORCES View Post
Just got off the phone and they are sending me my shirts and told me to keep the brackets, said it cost more to ship them back to Cali

now this is why i will never own anything but another evga product.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
65,162 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by USFORCES View Post
Just got off the phone and they are sending me my shirts and told me to keep the brackets, said it cost more to ship them back to Cali

Freebie time?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,848 Posts
Good thing you called, otherwise karma would have at it, and you'd be rma'ing 5 sli'd cards.

 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,988 Posts
Not a bad price on the T-shirts. Do you know what material they are using? I hate 100% cotton.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,749 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by srsparky32 View Post
now this is why i will never own anything but another evga product.

Wait until it comes time to RMA.


 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,698 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by SimpleTech View Post
Not a bad price on the T-shirts. Do you know what material they are using? I hate 100% cotton.

Nothing less than 100% wool touches my skin at all times.

I have 100% wool swimming trunks. Too bad EVGA doesn't offer some of those!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,424 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Segovax View Post
Nothing less than 100% wool touches my skin at all times.

I have 100% wool swimming trunks. Too bad EVGA doesn't offer some of those!
Do you have a thing for sheep?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
319 Posts
Even more creepy that he wears woolen swimming trunks.... thats boarder line beastiality...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,559 Posts
lol i would love to take just one.... 2x 480 with AC coolers... Hmmmm nice lol
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,698 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonCz View Post
Do you have a thing for sheep?
Yes I have a flock of inflatable sheep in my special room.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top