Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of the EVGA X58 SLI for $89.99 on EVGA b stock for a cheap i7 build? I bet I could get an i7 system together pretty reasonable with that board if its worth a damn.

·
Registered
532 Posts
I'll sell you mine for $88. =D

lol, they are great starter mobos, never had a problem with mine and it's been chugging along fine at 4.1ghz for months now.

·
Registered
221 Posts
whats the difference between this one and the new version of the board? And has anyone used B-stock before, isn't just boards that are re-furbished?

·
Registered
532 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shaun1991 View Post
whats the difference between this one and the new version of the board?
USB/SATA, PCI-E lanes, PWM, capacitors, etc

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by 9kracing View Post
i'll sell you mine for $88. =d

lol, they are great starter mobos, never had a problem with mine and it's been chugging along fine at 4.1ghz for months now.
sold !!!!!!

:d

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

I don't think the b-stock comes with an I-O shield plate!
it does

my b stock FTW did

·
OCN
1,540 Posts
nm, misread =D

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
its a good mobo. If you want to do some crazy overclocks id get something else. I actually have one an i love it. If you were an evga folder, you get 10% off plus any evga bucks you have. i could get that mobo for $51.00!!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
I've decided I am going to get this motherboard since I'm on a budget, does any one have a i7 cpu for a budget college student you would like to sale maybe a 92/930?

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Quote:

I've decided I am going to get this motherboard since I'm on a budget, does any one have a i7 cpu for a budget college student you would like to sale maybe a 92/930?
Check Fry's for sales or if there is a MC near you for the $199 930. Other than that just keep an eye out in the for sale section.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts