Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is software or hardware news... it is an article about software that is about hardware...

Source

AMD's site

They are just kind of consolidating all of their general information under one page. I think it is a page to watch and there is a way on there to sign up to be notified when the stuff becomes available.

Free-sync, HDR, VR, Xconnect...

·
waifu for lifu
11,317 Posts
Nice.
thumb.gif

·
Registered
897 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by andydabeast View Post

They are just kind of consolidating all of their general information under one page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLawIX View Post

That's just a page on their website....
Tells us more information from the main post, it's quite interesting.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by denman View Post

Tells us more information from the main post, it's quite interesting.
Besides the fact that the article title makes no sense, how is this news? They created a page on their site about a new product, wow? Your defensiveness is ironic.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If someone wanted to learn what Polaris is it may be a good place to start.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Quote:

If we have a thread every time a driver is launched I don't know why we shouldn't have one for this. Or every time AMDRoy tweets anything. Or Jen-Hsun Huang buys a new leather jacket.

·
Sunday League Jibber
4,254 Posts
Quote:

Given that their website is like the labyrinth of Minos I think that rolling out a new section probably requires a press release for anybody to find it.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
And what about HTC Vive ? Occulus Rift ? Are they for the masses ? Clearly not.

VR for the masses = bla bla bla, 2 cents marketing trick
Mainstream = I'm an enthusiast and I don't care about mainstream

AMD marketing is plain awful as usual. Polaris 10 is not even there but all the hype is for Pascal qualified as "high-end products" by AMD marketing.
AMD know very well how to breeak dreams, for sure.

·
Sunday League Jibber
4,254 Posts
Show us on the doll where the AMD touched you.

·
Indentified! On the Way!!
2,928 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZan View Post

LMAO!!!!!

Spot on.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZan View Post

You do not like compettion ? Me a lot...
As an old AMD user i got the right to say that I'm not agree with what they're doing.
You do not follow the newz ? You don't see how AMD got stomped ? You like the way AMD focused on consoles ?
It's the result of their bad behavior with PC gamers and it's well deserved because their products are not competitive like before.
Only blind fanboyz cannot see that.

·
2,327 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivon View Post

And what about HTC Vive ? Occulus Rift ? Are they for the masses ? Clearly not.

VR for the masses = bla bla bla, 2 cents marketing trick
Mainstream = I'm an enthusiast and I don't care about mainstream

AMD marketing is plain awful as usual. Polaris 10 is not even there but all the hype is for Pascal qualified as "high-end products" by AMD marketing.
AMD know very well how to breeak dreams, for sure.
AMD Sulon Q is VR for the masses. Also, what's wrong with consoles? New Xbox is rumored to have 10 TFLOPS. There's certainly Polaris SoC inside that Nvidia can't touch.

·
Sunday League Jibber
4,254 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivon View Post

You do not like compettion ? Me a lot...
As an old AMD user i got the right to say that I'm not agree with what they're doing.
You do not follow the newz ? You don't see how AMD got stomped ? You like the way AMD focused on consoles ?
It's the result of their bad behavior with PC gamers and it's well deserved because their products are not competitive like before.
Only blind fanboyz cannot see that.
Look at my rigs and call me a fangirl again. You're frantic mate, any good points you might have are confounded by all that rage. Many of their products are very competitive, GE titles tend to run well for everybody, and I have zero issue with AMD producing parts for consoles any more than I care about Nvidia making car droids. As long as they can make products that I want to buy, I'm good. I'll criticise individual things, but your shotgun approach just ends up making you look irrational.

• Rep+
Reactions: Ultracarpet
1 - 20 of 81 Posts