Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I RMAed my 7600GT like 10days ago and when I called today they said it's not in processing "yet". I sent USPS Priority mail so thats 3 days max, you figure they have had it for at least a week. The man said it may take up to 2 weeks and I should call back next week to see whats up. I know that Asus takes about 10 days for there RMA process... like 10 days from the time they recieve it to the time you get it back. <br />
<br />
Has anyone every lost anything in the mail before? I have never lost anything but I normally get confirmation, my girlfriend forgot to get it this time. I couldn't get mad because I shouldn't have assumed that she knew that. Anyway hopefully I am just paraniod and everything is ok and it is just taking a while, I just fear loosing it before I even get to reallu get some use out of it.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump<br />
<br />
Well how long does it take for a normal RMA process can anyone tell me please from there own experience.

·
Premium Member
17,110 Posts
USPS has lost 3 packages for me, I work at a UPS store, and i highly recommended never to use USPS, its not a guaranteed deliverly service. (We can ship USPS via UPS store.)<br />
<br />
I once lost a PS2+modem+4 controllers+24 games, USPS packed it because they said my box wasnt good enough, it broke in the mail. Never saw it again. They refused to send it back to me saying "USPS isnt a guaranteed deliverly services, it doesnt provide tracking numbers, if you want a guaranteed service you need to go with UPS or FedEx"<br />
<br />
I would recommend calling your local USPS office and finding out where your package is.

·
Administrator
64,282 Posts
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Quote:</div>
<table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="99%">
<tr>
<td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset">

<div>
Originally Posted by <strong>Murlocke</strong>

</div>
<div style="font-style:italic">USPS has lost 3 packages for me, I work at a UPS store, and i highly recommended never to use USPS, its not a guaranteed deliverly service. (We can ship USPS via UPS store.)<br />
<br />
I once lost a PS2+modem+4 controllers+24 games, USPS packed it because they said my box wasnt good enough, it broke in the mail. Never saw it again. They refused to send it back to be saying "USPS isnt a guaranteed deliverly services, it doesnt provide tracking numbers, if you want a guaranteed service you need to go with UPS or FedEx"<br />
<br />
I would recommend calling your local USPS office and finding out where your package is.</div>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>Wow..Ouch. That wouldnt be funny. Villainstone Im not kidding you should have used Initial City link or Parcelforce mate..There very good and are gauranteed.

·
Premium Member
17,110 Posts
<div style="margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
<div class="smallfont" style="margin-bottom:2px">Quote:</div>
<table cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" border="0" width="99%">
<tr>
<td class="alt2" style="border:1px inset">

<div>
Originally Posted by <strong>ENTERPRISE1701</strong>

</div>
<div style="font-style:italic">Wow..Ouch. That wouldnt be funny. Villainstone Im not kidding you should have used Initial City link or Parcelforce mate..There very good and are gauranteed.</div>

</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>I live in USA, i've never heard of those. We have USPS,UPS,and Fedex here.

·
Premium Member
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok so here's an update as of about 5:00PM today. I called up eWiz and I got ahold of thier RMA department to see what was up with the videocard. I talked to a very nice sounding lady and she sesarched for my RMA status. It seem that they are going to give me a new 7600GT agp but they are out of stock. I gave her my primary email address and she said she would contact me as soon as she hears about additiona; progress. <br />
<br />
The good new here is that 1. they recieved my VC, 2. They are getting me a brand new one. Now I am worried that they will not be able to get me one and will need to refund my money or provide me with a replacement of another sort.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts