Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
PC Gaming Master Race
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
"Battlefield 4" has already been confirmed and discussed by EA, so will tomorrow's reveal from GameInformer result in the unveiling of the next installment in the franchise?

According to a report from VG24/7 today, GameInformer's Andy McNamara sent out a message that there will be a reveal for a "next gen game" tomorrow.
http://www.examiner.com/article/battlefield-4-announcement-coming-tomorrow

Examiner, don't jump in excitement just yet.

·
PC Gaming Master Race
10,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by lacrossewacker View Post

Probably a picture of a bunch of static and filter grain effects......just like the very first BF3 teasers
frown.gif
I'm hoping it's the footage that was shown to Gamestop; seems it was actual gameplay like the Fault Line trailers.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
drool.gif
*faints*

·
Registered
286 Posts
They are basically advertising the advertising of the advertisement of the game.

Yeah, lots of reason to be hyped.
rolleyes.gif

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
I hope the snow makes school cancel so I can watch this stream, if there is one
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Im personally probably not going to get it but still watch the stream.

I thought bf3 was really good but if bf4 is going to stick to modern times ( a timeperiod I am sick off) I might as well stick with bf3. I think even if they added a commander and voip i still wouldn't bother.

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by almighty15 View Post

It better have tessellation and all the TRUE DirectX11 bells and whistles....
BF3 has tessellation, in fact it also has the main feature of DirectX11, which is multi-threaded rendering, but it didn't net the results DICE devs were expecting.

·
Banned
4,710 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlackerITGuy View Post

BF3 has tessellation, in fact it also has the main feature of DirectX11, which is multi-threaded rendering, but it didn't net the results DICE devs were expecting.
BF3 does not have tessellation, I would love to see a screen shot of a tessellated mesh to be proven wrong....

·
Banned
5,217 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by almighty15 View Post

It better have tessellation and all the TRUE DirectX11 bells and whistles....
While would really like to see this, BF3 MP is hard enough to run at ultra settings and maintain 60FPS at ALL times. I gave up and set everything to low. Eye candy is nice, but that wears off and all you want to do is occupy the top of the scoreboard, and you can't do that running 30 FPS.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by (MAB) View Post

BF2143 anyone?
YES. SO MUCH YES. I would be ecstatic if that was the announcement. On the other hand...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alvarez
Fixed it for ya
I would not be very happy with this. You didn't fix the quote, you broke it.

1 - 20 of 132 Posts