Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:

GlacialTech is one of Intel’s contractor,suppling bundled CPU cooler for the chip giant. Now they have decided not only focus on OEM business, but also going to branded retail market.

The GPU cooler is one of their top product, utilizing two PWM fan, two 8mm heatpipe and two 6mm heatpipe, providing enough airflow for surrounding components. UFO cooler supports almost all current CPUs including LGA775/1160/1366,Socket 754/939/940/AM2/F.

We still waiting for the final announcement of the product, still not sure about its date and price.

Spec:

Material: Cooper base/Al.fins

Dimension of heatpipe: 6mm / 8mm

dimension of fan: 92Ã-92x20mm3

Fan airflow: 38.1 per fan (max.)

Fanspeed: 800~2500

Bearing type: long life sleeve

fan noise: 28dBA per fan (max.)

Pin type: 4 pins

Fan control type

Source

·
Z-80 > i9
17,244 Posts
I like GlacialTech, I have one of their 550w PSUs at the moment, no problems with sounds that other users have reported.

·
Premium Member
4,348 Posts
Pointlessly big fan surround isnt it?..look at the size of the Actual heatsink..and then all the additional crap+fan in the pic where its installed. Bet it would perform much better minus all the crap and than fan, with a 120mm fan ontop.

·
OG
4,062 Posts
Looks good, probably doesn't cool amazingly though.

·
Registered
211 Posts
looks like theres more plastic then metal on that thing looks pretty crap to me but get rid of the usless junk and slap on a gud 120mm fan and should run allright.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by yukbumer
View Post

looks like theres more plastic then metal on that thing looks pretty crap to me but get rid of the usless junk and slap on a gud 120mm fan and should run allright.

honestly.....

does it take that much extra time to type "good" than "gud"?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts