Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Velour Earpads come in five colors to choose from. These take the pressure off the original earpads and are extremely comfortable.
thumb.gif

7 days left before the drop ends.
Shipping
Domestic and international orders will be shipped by the vendor.
Estimated ship date is Feb 1, 2016.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The outer rim is 4" vertical and 3.5" horizontal on my ATH-M50 set.
rolleyes.gif

• Rep+
Reactions: ninjacore

·
Registered
2,072 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
Yeah I bought a pair too, mine is starting to show signs of the faux leather starting to tear

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiros View Post

Yeah I bought a pair too, mine is starting to show signs of the faux leather starting to tear
With that kind of usage, it is time to pick up another pair CO mate
headphone.gif

To be clear, these pads are plush comfortable Velour which are silk feeling to the ear, not leather feeling of any sort. They don't sweat, get heated (or stay cold) and the grip is perfect.

What they don't do from the original pads is create that 'suction' to your ear (which makes it uncomfortable after a spell), thus you will lose some sound stage and have a minor amount of leakage. Nevertheless, this is the trade off to gain the longevity comfort factor. The sound leakage won't affect the sibling at the door, but can be slightly heard if somebody is standing right next to you.

·
Registered
181 Posts
To those with experience with these replacement pads:

One thing I find very annoying is that when I wear my headphones and use a mic, I can't hear my own voice very well. I often end up slipping one of the cups off of an ear. Maybe this isn't something that annoys everyone? I'm wondering if the more "porous" velour would help with this over the faux leather, stock pads?

Thanks

·
Registered
578 Posts
Just bought a pair for my M50X, I picked them up around black friday for 89$. Brandy new!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts