·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 4GB
10 % OFF SELECT ZOTAC GEFORCE GTX VIDEO CARDS*
(3 DAYS ONLY)
Enter Promo Code BTEEJFK33 at checkout.

*Up to a maximum discount of $200 per order. Minimum purchase may be required. Limit one use per customer. Expires at 11:59PM PT 5/18/2016 or SOONER based on fund availability. Items sold by Newegg Marketplace sellers do not qualify. Not valid on open box and refurbished items unless otherwise specified.

Other Models including 960, 970, 980ti -- just remember to input the Promo Code above

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
I would honestly wait a month for Polaris to launch. AMD is targeting this price bracket so buying now would be a bad investment. You'll regret it in a month.

• Rep+
Reactions: LAKEINTEL

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Unless you have a 970 already, this would be a solid deal for SLI but considering that the 1070 is coming real soon as well as polaris..id be selling it right away lol

But yeah just wait until polaris comes out and you will pay 300 and get better performance than a 970.

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
I really don't see any reason to purchase a GPU right now unless A.) they're absolutely giving it away (I'm talking like $150 or less) or B.) your current card took a crap and you absolutely need something, and even then I'd suggest just using whatever is built into your CPU or buying something ultra cheap.

Wait for the 1080's and 1070's to hit and AMD to show their new stuff and let prices shake out before making a decision.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by waylo88 View Post

I really don't see any reason to purchase a GPU right now unless A.) they're absolutely giving it away (I'm talking like $150 or less) or B.) your current card took a crap and you absolutely need something, and even then I'd suggest just using whatever is built into your CPU or buying something ultra cheap.

Wait for the 1080's and 1070's to hit and AMD to show their new stuff and let prices shake out before making a decision.
Exactly. I just sold my 980 last night and will be using intel graphics for a bit lol. I played the stuffing out of the games that required a powerful GPU (BF4, Project Cars, etc).

Im holding out for the AIB of 1070 or 1080 as well as AMD Polaris based cards.

These deals are for the people that dont research much at all and are still novice in how this market works....or teenagers with limited budget and still dont know better. If you are in OCN, we expect you to know better.

If we werent getting new cards later this month...this card at this price would be a great deal but thats not the case anymore.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK guys above, that is a enthusiasts position.
rolleyes.gif

Not all are on the same budget -- even though these prices are sacrificial for other pleasures in life -- just to get to this GPU level. From previous experience, prices are better than usual for a close-out bargain hunter's feast this round.
grouphug.gif

1 - 6 of 6 Posts