Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
wow.. seems pretty nice.. but the old tuniq tower doesnt even have proper am2 mounting.. it's ridiculous i hope this gets better mounting for am2

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,943 Posts
Oh no. I think this is going to cost me some money! w00t!!!!

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,943 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dominant View Post
how did they come up with such an original name?
hehe I was thinking something similar!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Why do heatsink manufacturers keep designing the heatsinks that center around the fan installed right in the middle. Boggles my mind because it automatically destroys the end users option of installing his own preferred size fan.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Mhm don't know why you would use any other fan smaller than 120 or bigger than 140 on a heatsink.. but eh people want options i guess, you could always switch out the 120 fan for a much better one though which is good

·
Premium Member
2,057 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by DeadSkull View Post
Why do heatsink manufacturers keep designing the heatsinks that center around the fan installed right in the middle. Boggles my mind because it automatically destroys the end users option of installing his own preferred size fan.
Just ziptie a fan to the front of it....

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,943 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by I AM TEH LAW GIVAH View Post
Mhm don't know why you would use any other fan smaller than 120 or bigger than 140 on a heatsink.. but eh people want options i guess, you could always switch out the 120 fan for a much better one though which is good
Some people prefer a 120x35mm instead of 120x25mm, or something else like that.

·
Registered
75 Posts
esp when a pair of 120 by 38's does such a nice job, even at lower noise w/ the higher static pressure. i guess i don't see this beating a megahalem w/ big fans, and I figure the crowd that puts one of these in their case is the same sort that buys 38mm fans...

·
Old to Overclock.net
3,399 Posts
I like that the sides of the cooler are closed by the fin edges to allow better airflow, but the cooler looks like it is ready to take your fingers off.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
lol, and I just ordered my TRUE black : /

·
Audio File
3,815 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ErBall
View Post

looks real nice, and like the first dht cooler with some hardcore potential.

Have you SEEN some of the tests done with other HDT sinks?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts