Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just started to use a double monitor setup with Extended desktop feature. But there is no point if i can't interact both monitors at the same time. Whenever i use one of them the other one lose focus and any fullscreen aplication just goes alt+tab.

Also using win+d (show desktop) shows both desktops not the active one thus ruining other view plan.

I just want my setup to act like 2 different computers that i can use with one keyboard and mice. Something like "mousewithoutborders" where you can choose the focus of your input devices and control 2 different pc on lan.

Right now this setup only helps me to monitor temperatures at the second display.

PS:Using windows 7 if you need that.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well ultramon was promising until right side of this post is shaking like hell. Not sure it is about ulramon but never happened before.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Do you have all the updates for win 7? It seems like updates broke and fixed an issue with duel screens.

Do you have a gpu? or just igpu?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do you have all the updates for win 7? It seems like updates broke and fixed an issue with duel screens.

Do you have a gpu? or just igpu?
I am not sure you understand me about this problem. Ultramon has an option "show the desktop on current monitor" which does what i want.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zi74jxffuocsi5c/UltraMon_2018-06-02_20-59-43.png?dl=0

Now i don't think it is possible to not lose focus on a FULL SCREEN application when using the second monitor. But i am still trying my chance here.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
To make myself simple i want full screen applications on both monitors

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xv17ofohq87gnb5/2018-06-02_21-15-52.png?dl=0

Right wow this works like this if i use left side (click anywhere) both of them stay like this. if i click right side (hearthstone side) left side goes down and hs got focus.

Edit:Hs responds to tooltips so as long as i dont click at hs i can use both applications full screen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts