·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ATI 4890 + latest CCC release
Windows 7
50" main HDMI
20" secondary VGA (1280x1024) @ (1024x768) because I am blind

I plugged up a secondary 20" monitor for teamspeak but at the moment I can't really read it due to how far away from the monitor I am sitting

Is there any other solution aside from lowering the resolution?

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Your best and easiest solution, I believe, is going to be to raise your resolution. You could always use a zoom program, but, in all honesty, it just gets annoying having to turn the program on and off.

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
move the 20" screen closer? lol

Also, not sure if its possible, but can you increase the DPI settings on just the 20" maybe? SOP the font of everything is like 200% normal.

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by Moltar View Post
Your best and easiest solution, I believe, is going to be to raise your resolution. You could always use a zoom program, but, in all honesty, it just gets annoying having to turn the program on and off.
How would effectively making everything finer and smaller help me when I can't see it to begin with?

I assume you mean lowering the resolution in which case i agree...1024x768 doesn't look too bad and I will only be using it for Teamspeak so I guess I can deal with it

Quote:

Originally Posted by pbasil1 View Post
move the 20" screen closer? lol

Also, not sure if its possible, but can you increase the DPI settings on just the 20" maybe? SOP the font of everything is like 200% normal.
Tried it
it applies itself to both primary and extended monitors either way

1 - 4 of 4 Posts