Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those interested in joining this new event, please join EHW and read the latest update. At least joining EHW is required as the team threads will all be hosted there. If you have any questions about why EHW and not OCN, please PM me.

In short, @zodac is close to finishing the new database for the stats website. We're trying to get the teams named, assembled, and ready for a testing demo possibly as soon as next week.

The event has been reshaped by all of those who have been participating since I first mentioned it here. Some of the old teams have been restored such as Fluffy Pink Ninja's which will be my team and will fold Hertz9753's GTX 960 in his name. I'm currently switching it over to water-cooling, so I hope it will be competitive. Also, Out of Beta was revived as well and it's Captain is @CptAsian. Another Team Captain, @tictoc has chose to use a new name, The Foldaholics. @KOBALT is slowly deciding on his team name, but is very excited!

For those that remember TC, a GTX 960 can be competitive under the new event format which gives users a handicap based off of LARS. That should even out the event vs the past, and leave winning up to the folder's ability to keep the rig up and folding all month, and overclock well.

If you're interested in joining the event, the sign-up sheet is here.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Bump! Stick around for the OCN FAT starting soon, then switch over to EHW for a similar folding even there, and get in on a team for ETF. We'd love to have loads of participants!

·
Premium Member
46,126 Posts
Just a few last steps until the UI guy comes in and gives the site a facelift.
Not even 2 months in and we already need a facelift. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts