Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I just got FEAR Extraction Point.

I have to say its pretty good. Basically the same as the first one so if you liked that one you will like this one.

So far Dell have got themselves in the game. All the desktop pc's and laptops are Dell XPS. So i have fun shooting those.

At this stage in the game i have just got a new weapon which is a laser gun and its really good. Slices heads off well....
(As seen in the pic)

As seen in this pic.

Comments?

Fury

·
Starting to become a BOFH
10,471 Posts
No fair!!! Lucky SOB! So how is it? Did you get the minigun yet?

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Played the demo thought it was ok, I just prefer the online multi of fear and nothing more. However the physics of the game are pretty good and the sound.

pink

·
Premium Member
5,573 Posts
It's in my hot and sweaty hand ATM...boxed up. I have to wait until I'm out of work!!!!! AHHH!!!!

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
oooooooo that looks fun^^^^^^^^

just got F.E.A.R Extraction Point myself, and despite only getting as far as interval 3 all i can say is it is so damn scarey!

the gun battles are so much better now aswell, you can now think and take your enemies out in different ways

for instance i shot a explosive box thingy on the wall and it made a load of massive metal pipes fall onto 2 guys

the other guy i finished off with the laser gun

this is so reccomened if you liked the original fear

also if you liked fear combat, you might want to get this and the original fear..... they are very good games to play

i only stop playing when either im too scared to continue or if im going to bed soon and actually want to be able to sleep that night

·
I'm gonna need a sweeper
7,568 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nasgul

Is this a new game or an expansion pack?

And how much?

its an expansion.... and i cant say on here how much it cost me

·
Registered
551 Posts
Hey guys just got this game. Anyone else notice that despite it being the same thing as the original I feel like it taxes my system more. Having a 7900GTO clocked beyond 7900GTX speeds I would think this would run pretty well but Im only getting 63FPS with everything maxed out and it seems laggy at times. It may be my mouse though. Does anyone else feel like this game is laggy compared to the original?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts