Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just downloaded the Demo, and everytime I open it, F.E.A.R would minimize, Firefox would open up a F.E.A.R advertisement to buy the real game and that's it. It opens, loads to a black screen then you see the minimizing, then it disappears instantly from the task bar, THEN firefox opens up.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by bobcool

buy it?

Good one. There's a demo for a reason. Suppose I don't like it, would I go out and buy the full version anyway? Don't make anymore stupid comments again, please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by wudaddy

You got any firewall/antivirus blocking the program?

No firewall.

·
Registered
126 Posts
If i can remember correctly, when you exit the demo it goes to a screen where it has a link to the website... sounds like for some reason your demo is exiting as soon as it launches. Maybe try downloading from a different location?

·
Banned
5,844 Posts
yeah as soon as you reach the end of the demo it opens the site so you can choose to buy. Maybe minimizing it sets that off

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zeonic_Warrior

If i can remember correctly, when you exit the demo it goes to a screen where it has a link to the website... sounds like for some reason your demo is exiting as soon as it launches. Maybe try downloading from a different location?

Do you think it would work in my case? I read someone had a similar problem and it did the same exact thing, even though he downloaded from a different location.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaWaxShop

yeah as soon as you reach the end of the demo it opens the site so you can choose to buy. Maybe minimizing it sets that off

That's exactly what I was thinking!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts