Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 19869 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
I think it's a great idea but won't do it because of the Murphy's Law/Kharma deal...
...as soon as I say something like I'm going to run that tankman fella down;
the chain would fall off my HDD and the cheesewheel would stop turning.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by CyberDruid View Post
Chasing...hell more like overtaking. I sold one quad and look where I go...losing altitude...
I'm still chasing! I dunno how Pixie is doing it with her farm...I know she has all her Quads under Liquid so she is cranking those OCs up for sure...her PPD is 17k!

...and dont count out 455Buick, Im sure he'll sneak another 5k PPD somewhere in there... Im watching you Buick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,707 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wretch View Post
I think it's a great idea but won't do it because of the Murphy's Law/Kharma deal...
...as soon as I say something like I'm going to run that tankman fella down;
the chain would fall off my HDD and the cheesewheel would stop turning.
Say it!! Saayy It!!!

I need all the help I can get...LOL

EDIT: 1200 posts!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
Oh no, tankman. lol

I know better and after last month with all the hassles of maintenance/repair of leaking tankpump and upgrades;
I need to leave well enough alone.


Right, like that will happen.

I am still waiting on a new pump and since I ordered a new video card (3870) for the folder so I can go back to SLi on my gaming rig...
...I need to find a new VGA waterblock too or just leave it out of the loop.
My new HDD is due in too so I'll be going Linux SMP soon.

After that gets going smoothly, then I might talk some smack but,
it's doubtful cause I'm just in it for the challenge of doing it well and the potiential help that can come from folding.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,707 Posts
Quote:
it's doubtful cause I'm just in it for the challenge of doing it well and the potiential help that can come from folding
Thats why we all do it...the points are just a side bonus.

Too funny nitteo...You push it, Push it real good....LMAO
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,859 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nitteo View Post
I'm still chasing! I dunno how Pixie is doing it with her farm...I know she has all her Quads under Liquid so she is cranking those OCs up for sure...her PPD is 17k!

...and dont count out 455Buick, Im sure he'll sneak another 5k PPD somewhere in there... Im watching you Buick.
Hey nitteo,

I've been watching you for about a month now.... Thought I had December's Top Gun... Nope!

I will be adding a "few" things in the near future.... Now where did I put that credit card??

Take care, :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
142 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nitteo View Post
Finally got some OCs stable! Gunning for you WickedPixie!
You're gonna make me push my "Three Musketeers" harder. I just hope I can keep up with you till the Yorkies come out. They're adorable little puppies, no?
Hmm, anyone know how to OC a credit card
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
45,674 Posts
Oh sure, all you bad to the bone farmers, what, you think I'm jealous?
Well then stop wasting you brain cells thinking the obvious
 
1 - 20 of 19869 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top