Overclock.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which one to buy, im very picky when it comes to games, get bored easily lol, but im needing something new, which one will have better replay value. Im soooo twiddling my thumnbs

·
Banned
3,639 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lost1234 View Post
Which one to buy, im very picky when it comes to games, get bored easily lol, but im needing something new, which one will have better replay value. Im soooo twiddling my thumnbs
Civ 5 hands down for replay value and pretty much every other kind of value.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Get Civilization 5 Definately!

It will give you literally hours and hours of enjoyment, so the replay is pretty much endless. Great thing about it is, if it's anything like Civ IV is that it's addictive and extremely difficult to beat so it will have you always coming back for more.

Plus Civ V has got a metacritic score of 95/100 (so far) from the number of reviews that are out. That's got to mean good things!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
man this is gonna be a hard decision, i liked dirt 2 and F1 looks like its got potential, but civ 5 is a dedicated pc game which looks like its gonna be awsome pc experience.

·
3DFX User
7,278 Posts
Civ 5 if you can only get one. 1000s hours of play deep strategy etc. A racing game is a racing game.

·
3DFX User
7,278 Posts
I agree when in doubt get both. But doesn't sound like he can or he wouldn't be asking the question.

·
Banned
10,584 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nvidiagamer View Post
Ok, but why?

....Can you do donuts in Civ 5? I don't think so.

Point is it's way more fun to hurtle around corners at high speeds and burn tires up.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeh i just built a new computer:

1090T CPU, 5970 + 5870, 4 GIG DDR3 1600MHZ RAM, Asus Crosshair Formula IV mobo

so as you can see not much money left over LOL, so can only afford out of whats left to buy one game.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TestECull View Post
....Can you do donuts in Civ 5? I don't think so.

Point is it's way more fun to hurtle around corners at high speeds and burn tires up.

That's a good point LOL Honestly with questions like these it's hard to make a suggestion because we are all suggesting what we like. To the OP, what kind of games do you enjoy more? That's what it comes down to really.

·
Registered
889 Posts
civ 5 if your in to rts and you want to go for replay value. im a racing sim fan myself but like somebody already said a racing game is just a racing game

·
Banned
716 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pzyko80
View Post

civ 5 if your in to rts and you want to go for replay value. im a racing sim fan myself but like somebody already said a racing game is just a racing game

Its a turn based strategy game.

·
Premium Member
3,821 Posts
Civ V! Its the first game I have been excited about in a long time. I pre-ordered it for goodness sake and got the premium edition! I have never done that in 30 years of PC hardcore gaming.

Dirt bikes and doughnuts are to be eaten in "real life."

1 - 19 of 19 Posts