Overclock.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have messed around a bit with these mem, have not been able to find much about them?
It's samsung mem, but which ones?
I'm rebuilding my water so right now I'm on air with my 10600k @ x49 an ring ratio is x46

I have tried to play with CL, it does not give much, so I started playing with trfc, then something happened,but it also requires a little ex volt has gone from the org 700 to 380 at 1.410v and can get it down to 280 at 1.440v

I have tried to set CL a little right and set them to 4200MHZ but they just do not want it, some have an idea, my max has been 4100MHZ
it may be appropriate to make a jump all the way above 1.5v to be able to run 4200MHZ ???

here's a photo with the best I've been able to get out of them since I'm stuck in the 4000MHZ

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,671 Posts
@Martin v r

I have those stick and they are really good. Limit will be your MB. Need to raise io/sa to 1.35 to 1.4 range to remove that as limit and should do 4266 to 4400c17 easy if your MB can do it.

Dram 1.45 to 1.55 is needed for higher clocks and tighter timings.

For more info

Post here will also get more feedback if you need more help

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
have messed around a bit with these mem, have not been able to find much about them?
It's samsung mem, but which ones?
I'm rebuilding my water so right now I'm on air with my 10600k @ x49 an ring ratio is x46

I have tried to play with CL, it does not give much, so I started playing with trfc, then something happened,but it also requires a little ex volt has gone from the org 700 to 380 at 1.410v and can get it down to 280 at 1.440v

I have tried to set CL a little right and set them to 4200MHZ but they just do not want it, some have an idea, my max has been 4100MHZ
it may be appropriate to make a jump all the way above 1.5v to be able to run 4200MHZ ???

here's a photo with the best I've been able to get out of them since I'm stuck in the 4000MHZ
like others have said raise sa/io voltages. That kit shouldnt need 1.5+ for 4200 cl17.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lc is that to 3, but will it help my mem if I set it to Lc 2 ore 1-0 or is it only the cpu that helps?
have set these volt setup VCCSA 1,250 og VCCIO 1,500 is it okay??

·
Premium Member
1,671 Posts
Lc is that to 3, but will it help my mem if I set it to Lc 2 ore 1-0 or is it only the cpu that helps?
have set these volt setup VCCSA 1,250 og VCCIO 1,500 is it okay??
I dont know what Lc is, never set it.

VCCSA I would try 1.35 to 1.4 range and same for VCCIO. You can tune them down later.

1.5 is too high in my opinion.

·
Registered
11900KF, Unify-X, 2x16 @ 3733 13-15-15-30, 1.49v
20 Posts
Maybe you mean LLC (Load Line Calibration). That's only for the CPU.
In my experience with the 10600K, insufficient SA/IO voltage never gives errors in the stress test, it only freezes the screen. If you can POST and get into Windows, that is.
Unstable cache / ring ratio also behaves like this.

I agree that 1.5 IO is too high. In my experience with the 10600K you don't need much IO to get a high memory overclock, you mostly need SA.

IO also helps with the CPU cache overclock.
The CPU cache is powered by Vcore and IO, so if one of those is too low, the CPU cache may be unstable.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
okay I am 4200MHZ byt att VCCSA 1,280 og VCCIO 1,230 mem att cl 17-17-17-37 2N 1.47v ,how do i get copy up in speed??
nr 2 foto shows trfc I follow after several tests both low and right then the performance decreases

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,671 Posts
If you read that link I posted above it will answer about every question. Maybe someone else will come and answer every question you have but I wont.

You need to set your subtimings.

I know it takes forever to learn but that is what i and other had to do. Plan on spending weeks and months to learn it if you want to do it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you read that link I posted above it will answer about every question. Maybe someone else will come and answer every question you have but I wont.

You need to set your subtimings.

I know it takes forever to learn but that is what i and other had to do. Plan on spending weeks and months to learn it if you want to do it.
yes there is little to read on, and is well underway, thanks

Attachments

• Rep+
Reactions: bscool

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
updat cl14 4200MHZ

Attachments

• Rep+
Reactions: bscool