Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I had the bright idea to freeze some sprite cans and then put them in the water to cool them down after I realized that buying a bag of ice and putting it in the water was not very effective because the plastic that was surrounding the ice did not transfer the heat very well at all.

The following are the results of what happens when you attempt to freeze a soda can. May this experiment R.I.P

Picture 1: This is what it looked like to me after I opened my freezer after having the soda cans in there all night. I wondered what that ice was covering everything and then I relized it was frozen sprite.

Pictures 2-4: The last three pictures that I took is what the soda cans that I found look like. I seem to be missing 1 can, which I think is still somewhere hidden in the freezer, it might have blown into the back or something of the freezer, but at this moment I have still yet to find it.

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
lol you didnt know they would explode!? that sucks man, you got one hell of a sticky mess to clean up now! hzve fun!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Ha, I did that by accident with Mountain Dew (I wanted to quickly cool it down before I drank it)

I ended up leaving it in the freezer overnight instead of for 30 mins like I was going to do and there was this yellow "snow" all over the place.

·
Premium Member
8,743 Posts
I should take some of your reps away for that one
I guess everyone does it once. I like to go to my friends house and stick a can of coke in the fridge. I also stick random items into his ice despinser. So the next time he gets ice A random object falls into his cup. Hot dogs are the best for that.

Pierogies, Corn dogs and Ben and jerrys. That is some good stuff

·
Banned
3,169 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chopes

I feel stupid now.

llllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooolllllllllllll llllllll

·
Registered
238 Posts
LOL... good one.

Don't feel too bad, once when I was studying for finals, I had just bought a couple of Bawls and I wanted to chill them really fast. So, I stuck them in my freezer and totally forgot about them.

Later that night I remembered, went to check the freezer.... not only had they exploded, but the glass containers they were in exploded too. Our freezer was covered in frozen Bawls and glass. It took forever to clean, I don't think my roommates ever let me live that down.

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpookedJunglist

I should take some of your reps away for that one
I guess everyone does it once. I like to go to my friends house and stick a can of coke in the fridge. I also stick random items into his ice despinser. So the next time he gets ice A random object falls into his cup. Hot dogs are the best for that.

Pierogies, Corn dogs and Ben and jerrys. That is some good stuff

Lol, Pierogies are the bomb.

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,930 Posts
Try bottled pop.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Dude your fridge OWNS!! (the food/icecream)

But ya that sucks, i feel sorry for you

That happend to me once also, except it was red bull o_O

1 - 20 of 27 Posts