Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been madly addicted to FO3 and spent over 25hours only to have it corrupted due to messing around with the cap limits.(Every time I try to load my save file it creates AppCRASH) Will someone please send me their save game of Fallout 3 at around 20-25hours of play time? It is extremely heart breaking to have all of my pin searching and exploration gone to waste. The next best thing is to at least to have a game save with the same amount of time invested. Thank you so much. Please send game save to [email protected]

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone? Just check their C:\\Users\\NAME\\Documents\\My Games\\Fallout3\\Saves Folder and send me their 20-25hour saves.......THANK YOU!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn I really didnt follow the main quest, Just exploring and gaining levels. So Didn't even do the Galaxy Radio yet. I might just cheat and to where I was and then uncheat lol thanks

·
Registered
761 Posts
Yea, well, someone else's save file at 20-25 hours could be DRASTICALLY different than yours... I don't think I have that much play time, but I've already found my father and he's waiting for me in Rivet City, but I've been doing other side quests... They may have done side quests that you haven't done yet, so that may suck quite a bit that you could nto experience them for yourself... And someone else's stats may be quite different from what you want, so you never know... I'd suuggest just starting again... I'll probably be playing it through again with a different character type.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Id send you mind but then there would be no reason really to play. I have almost every place explored and a perfect of every weapon collected. And story line is almost done, had to go back cause I went past the point of no return first time through.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts