Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
15 Year Club
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so my case has a few fans. They're the MASSCOOL fans that you can get 10 of at newegg for $10. They are great and move a lot of air, but two of them are in places that make noise because of airflow: Front and side.

Basically, I put these two fans in my spare 3pin mobo connectors, and now I need to know how to regulate them via Windows software. Speedfan didn't work. Help?

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I was just about to recommend speedfan, I am not aware of any other software available that can do that. sorry.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Put rubber grommets between the fans and the case.

I use Vantec controllers NXP-205. Allow you to make it quiet when you are low use, and figure out best speeds for best cooling.

SOftware, outside of speedfan, got me

·
Registered
47 Posts
ive installed fanspeed but under speed there aint nothing listed as i want to change the speed of my fan any ideas how comes there isnt anything in the speed box when u goto configure?

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ED209

ive installed fanspeed but under speed there aint nothing listed as i want to change the speed of my fan any ideas how comes there isnt anything in the speed box when u goto configure?

Im not exactly sure what you're talking about. Can you take a screenshot please?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts