Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got a couple Scythe S-Flexes and realized I probably need a fan controller. I am looking at this Rheobus one so far http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...-808-_-Product

But my only concern is I have a couple of Articooling PWM 120mms doing exhaust, I cant find anywhere if these controllers will work with PWM fans. Does anyone know or can anyone suggest to me a controller (that wont break the bank) that will work with PWM? If I'm gona have to spend more for a fancier controller, I was thinking about getting some yate loon high speeds and ditching the articoolers. Am I correct in assuming that, even if I get the high speeds the fan controller will allow me to run them at a lower speed when I need them to be quiet? Thank you!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Not sure about the PWM but I got that same fan controller yesterday and I am just killing myself for not getting it earlier...what a difference it makes. I have a San Ace and Delta push pull now with for awesome Zalmans ZM-F3 on the side panel and I can use them at very low noise levels while keeping the temp at a nice point.
Best purchase I have done lately.

• Rep+
Reactions: amtbr

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great, just ordered it. thanks guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts