Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So first things first, I plan on getting a fan controller for my 4 140mm rads in push pull config on my rad. I am looking for a fan controller to control all of these and I am finding some pretty sick looking ones. Problem is that temps they display are all via probes.

Is there anyway to get one to display cpu temps, even via a mod to the temp nodes? I know, I know, I use realtemp but those lcd screens look awesome. Although I would almost prefer not to have one if they can't even display the temp of what I am using it for...

I found a article from 2 years ago with no luck, not sure if anything had changed.

·
Premium Member
6,033 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,693 Posts
I think what you want is a USB LCD that can display the software temps from Windows (bios)? I don't think any fan controllers are capable of that, the closest you'll get is prolly the AquaComputer Aquaero 5 devices, they're at least connected to software though USB, even then I'm not sure you'll get CPU temp displayed (if you had an Aquero though you'd have water temp which is as/more important).

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER_K View Post

AeroCool Touch 2000 Controller
They are a few more but this will give you a idea. Thanks
Yea, this one I was looking at that I like a lot. Only thing is it doesn't display cpu temps from what I can tell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren9 View Post

I think what you want is a USB LCD that can display the software temps from Windows (bios)? I don't think any fan controllers are capable of that, the closest you'll get is prolly the AquaComputer Aquaero 5 devices, they're at least connected to software though USB, even then I'm not sure you'll get CPU temp displayed (if you had an Aquero though you'd have water temp which is as/more important).
Hmm, really was hoping to get a all in one deal here. Still would like to see water temps. Links please?

Edit: holy ****, those things are not cheap!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren9 View Post

Yep, the Aquero's are more for totally automated fan/pump management. You can use something like This to replace the analogue sensors on fan controllers to get water temp - there's no way to calibrate on most of them them though so it may not be 100% accurate.
Cool thanks! Any links to a store here in the states?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts