Overclock.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a case with three fans Im putting in all 80mm one on the side one on the back and a front one as well so Im wondering which way i should blow the air. Im thinkinf og in from the front in from the side and out from the back since the fan in the back is right under the psu fan which blows out alot of warm air. just hoping people might put in there 2 cents on the way it should go. thanks

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
allways try to keep the CFM to an even level
haveing a front and side intake is a good idea and having the back as an out take is also good idea

maybe you could try a blowhole on the top or something and keep it nice and even airflow
cooler temps
and with led fans
its pretty

·
Premium Member
5,811 Posts
im thinking you need to have a look at this, that will help with your problem...good luck

·
Premium Member
2,871 Posts
Yes I too like to have slightly a higher volume of air entering the case than exiting the case.
The addition of a blowhole (only needs to be a hole with a 80mm fan grille covering it) in either the top or on the side panel up high towards the front of the case is a good way to control the pressures.

cheers

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
more in is better than more out. This will create a high pressure inside the case and keep it pretty much dust-free...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts